Mutants Walk Among Us

I’ve grown hops before and to me it just looks like hops, hops have trichromes and are sticky when you pick them. They have actually bred a hops variety that has extractable, though small, amounts of cbd. But I still call bullshit on it until I see it myself. Thats why I want to try and order some. But same thing, the only by bank transfer makes me leary, thats why I emailed asking if I can bitcoin.

5 Likes

Hops rosin… :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

Interesting…?

2 Likes

The plot thickens?

5 Likes

well it was worth a try right

10 Likes

How was it?

3 Likes

no idea - photo from internet
there are a few brands available
will try to taste test one of them for ya

5 Likes

I have had some Gorilla Glue beer and either I was very thirsty or the shit was legit :rofl::joy:

It was a CBD rich beer…

6 Likes

I did find it funny that the guy has all the latest supafreak and superfreak and autobastard crosses

2 Likes

I’ve emailed in English and German and gotten no response yet

2 Likes

And the site is super shabby…

3 Likes

Blockhead F5 mutant male

7 Likes

Supafreak is at 207 genetics again get them while their hot real price no mark up bullshit price like all others

2 Likes

Out of likes…

I 100% agree with this. I think this is bullshit. Like you are saying, hops are naturally sticky with resin. If you smoke hops, it will actually get you a little bit high off of just the terpenes. And because weed and hops have similar combinations of terpenes, it’s a similar high.

It would not surprise me at all if he just has a hops line that produces a lot of resin and terpenes, enough to give you a high if you smoke it.

He could easily lie about it having a low thc content, and people would recognize the buzz from cannais terpenes and assume the high was attributed to thc content.

I would not waste your money and effort on this.

I have a hops vine, and hops and cannabis do not cross pollinate.

6 Likes

After seeing some of the works of Kalyseeds, I think this deserves some further exploration. There are some cannabis ‘mutants’ that look very hoppy, see Giant PurPur. If true, credit where it is due… because a THC laden hop variety is a real game changer. I see that since this thread started the seeds on the the german website have sold out - some cannabis leaning ‘hops’ crosses remain, and I see they are also using the freakshow mutation to breed with. It’s too bad because I want now more than anything to try to grow out this Legitimo hop plant out.

There are at least 2 guys on instagram who have grown these hop seeds out. Find with searching #kalyseeds . If they arn’t testing, the hops should be tested - this will be definitive, and if true, THC can be optimized through further outcrossing. If the original claim in 1998 of successfully crossing a Japanese Hop with cannabis is fact, these cannabis leaning crosses could then be back crossed to hops, making this viable?

(I am assuming the original cannabis leaning crosses would have been made with various female cannabis plants hit with as much differentb varieties of hop pollen as possible - then looking for viable progeny in any seed formed)

7 Likes

One of the guys here on overgrown knows the owner of kali seeds. Apparently this is no joke. They are legit and they are what they say they are. Hops cannabis hybrid.

3 Likes

They were sold out before the thread started as far as I know. I hope nobody would get these without telling me. That would be a little fucked up since I told everyone about it…hope not.

5 Likes

again, there is no evidence that this is anything other than hops. and equally, there is no evidence that the supposed “outcrosses” are anything other than mutant cannabis.

(this is my first time using a meme.)

9 Likes

I’ve never seen them available. I had found that site previously. And its always out of stock on most strains. I’ve emailed in English and German and no response @Slym3r says he talks to him

2 Likes

Yo what’s up I’m new here, decided to make an account after seeing you’s struggle with contacting Kaly, it can be a pain in the ass haha.

He doesn’t speak English so you’s have to use German only, he also never replies to emails either so you have to text him on WhatsApp. It takes him ages to reply too because he only has one hand and he’s dyslexic. He doesn’t accept any other method of payment than bank transfer sadly. He’s quite happy to talk about the details of his breeding’s and genetics but messaging can drag on slowly for weeks haha.

I just received my first order today after years of deciding whether or not its a scam haha. It took a few weeks to process and ship but seems good so far. I ordered 10 each of ABC x friesenduck, AD17 vanilluna and skinny purpel. I got 12 extra AD17, 3 extra skinny purpel, 10 free ABC purpel and 5 free Medicinal hops special seeds, which I’m guessing are the feminized ones.

I really want to try get down to the bottom of this years and years long fucking conspiracy so I’m really glad I got some of the supposed hops chimera seeds as extras because they’re nearly always out of stock. I’ll gladly do a grow diary of them on here once I figure out the site, the packet says they take a month to germinate so it’ll be a while before there’s anything to show anyway!

I’ll hopefully be making seeds with it if I can so if I do I’ll happily send them out to anyone who wants some once its done. The guy will probably be out of stock until after the summer, he does all his growing outdoors in his garden and only produces small amounts it appears. Check out his YouTube channel, Mani Schmitz, to see what I mean.

Anyway sorry for the wall of text dudes, just thought I’d clear up a bit of the Kalyseeds mystery.

21 Likes