My 1st posted grow

I love my compost and chicken shit for the food garden/forest. Amazing stuff.

Since I grow aero I can’t use it on my MJ plants, but I would test out a little at a time on that girl. Good luck!

3 Likes

You guys are the best hands down love this site

3 Likes

You can top dress with some compost, the chicken shit if it’s composted or get some simple organic fish fertilizer. There is also a one step nutrient called Megacrop that you can get a sample of for just the shipping cost about 2 bucks.

6 Likes

Off to a good start!

3 Likes

What would be a good place to get fish fertilizer at? I’m kinda in a small town so don’t have to much to offer

1 Like

Thanks man I’ll post more pics as time goes

2 Likes

Lowes and Home Depot both carry Alaskan Fish Fertilizer. It’s not top shelf, but gets the job done. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks you’re the man

2 Likes

Okay I went to the home depot and found some of this Thankyou @ReikoX for the helpful info man

6 Likes

some pictures of today

2 Likes

I’m kinda curious what is aero?

1 Like

Your plants will love that. Start at about 1/2 dose.

3 Likes

I’ve already feed at full dose twice should I still dilute or do you think I’ll be fine?

1 Like

Nah, if they took full dose they should be fine.

2 Likes

This baby is on day two and is off to a much better start

2 Likes

Aeroponics. Roots suspended in air with high-pressure misters spraying nutrients directly on the roots in short bursts.

You can see how I built my first setup and first harvest on my grow room build thread.

3 Likes

Omg man such an amazing read so far thank you for spreading the knowledge, not going to lie my mind is blow about how much you put into your set up and how clean you’ve got things running.

2 Likes

I know it’s been a while just been super busy lately here a small update

6 Likes

Transplanted her a couple of days ago and everything thing seems to be well.

5 Likes

Went and spent a lil money on my plants hopefully they will grow much faster and better with this

4 Likes