My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

These seeds lean way more blueberry than haze. Mine is way more indica dominant. Def not like the real clone only strain. They do have the same high and smell though

6 Likes

You may need a longer veg time I think.

7 Likes

Heck yea man just keeping her out!

4 Likes

With 30gal you could even get away with water only

6 Likes

:hushed: Oooh! This will be fun! Iā€™m gonna grab a bar stool, and hangout. :beers:

5 Likes

Unleash the beast man, cant wait to see this.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear @meesh! I have been wanting to do a bd grow for a very long time. Thanks for the seeds thatā€™s gonna make this happen! @Foreigner I think you might be right about the veg time. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll go over 10 weeks. Outside you can grow a big plant in 10 weeks. We will see though. @Seamonkey84 I plan on Super soil, but I think I see where your coming from. Could you elaborate a little on that please. @GrowingInThePines you sure can. @Foreveryoung I will do. I canā€™t wait either!

5 Likes

I routinely veg 5-6 weeks and end up with 3ā€™ shrubs in 3G pots.

Have you considered using multiple pots? Even just to save you on veg time? Just thinking out loud.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve thought about multiple pots but since I donā€™t feel I need a variety this time I thought it would be fun to see how one plant does. I have no limits on veg time

4 Likes

bagged supersoil like fox farm and stoneington blend are designed for ā€œseed to harvestā€ in the average growing season, but many people donā€™t use enough. Itā€™s stated in fine print, if you use at least 15gal of it. So with 30gal is a bit excessive but youā€™ll get to sit back and just add water. But up pot in stages, Itā€™ll take a long time for the roots to spread through it so donā€™t overdo do the watering unless you have a cover crop.

5 Likes

Ok cool Iā€™ll do that. Iā€™ll go from the cup to 3 gallon pot to the final 30 gallon pot

3 Likes

Today is day one under the lights. I plan on using some supersoil from my garden with a little peat, perlite,bark, and compost for the grow medium.

14 Likes

Awesome! Cant wait to see how it goes with that 30gallon pot! Currently going to be swapping our setup over to some living soil raised beds, so iā€™m interested to see how 30g does for you.

3 Likes

I think this will be the first grow Iā€™ve seen here with just one plant. Will be awesome to see what you will do with this future beast! Along for the ride for sure! I know houseplants do better stepping up in pot size, otherwise theyā€™ll just grow roots and less plant growth until they sense theyā€™re filling up the pot, pathos do this and thrive in little pots. Idk if cannabis is like this.

4 Likes

One plant one light, been using this tech for almost 10 years
This thread might interest you @Dalorean

3 Likes

@Floyd Wow that is an amazing grow journal! Iā€™m still reading through it, and I think it might fit my small grow area! The 3 plants are awfully tight in there and they are small plants. I think you yet again changed the dynamic for me! Thank you for this!

4 Likes

Well the blue dream seedlings made it and are starting to grow into plants. They look completely identical so far. They should start putting on some rapid growth from here on out.

20 Likes

Cool strong little plant :muscle:
Peace

2 Likes

1K HPS thatā€™s a lot of heat in the tentā€¦what kind exhaust are you going to use?

2 Likes

Hey @PhilCuisine I plan on using an 8 inch 440cfm, and a 4 inch 220 cfm.

2 Likes