My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

Got it :rofl: my whoops. Waitā€¦ does @Outlaw oven dry tester samples too? :sunglasses:

1 Like

That was a fun thread to scroll through, thanks a lot for sharing. And have fun smoking all that. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing job
hats :tophat: off to you

I will smoke one in you honor

5 Likes

Awesome! Man Iā€™m so high on that shit right now I donā€™t think auto pilot for the tractor is good anymore lolā€¦

9 Likes

Your fucking awesome @Papalag!!!

2 Likes

I was just gonna ask for the powerball numbers for the next weekā€¦

6 Likes

Beautiful finish man. :ok_hand: :partying_face: :clap:
It was an amazing journey to watch.
Enjoy that :fire: :fire:, love Blue Dream.
Thanks for the awesome show man.

3 Likes

Thanks bud! I really appreciate that. It was a fun one and a super easy plant to grow.
@Nagel420 Iā€™ll have the numbers as soon as I can.

6 Likes

So Corey what a great outcome! Happy for ya dude and not to be nosy but what blue dream strain should I be looking for? I did a Fast Buds Auto Blue Dream and find the buzz to be quite good but I want to do a full photo period . Have a nice thanksgiving and by the way I double check with myself about getting out on the tractor when I am baked

2 Likes

Thanks bud, have a happy Thanksgiving! I want to say seedsman or Humboldt

2 Likes

You did a great job growing that @corey!
It looks like some really nice smoke. :bomb:

2 Likes

15.87 ounces. I was picky and kept 6.8 the rest will be used for hash.

23 Likes

I predicted a pound. Dam close. Nice work. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Floyd! Damn good guess! Sounds like you might have been the closestā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to scroll through later but sounds like me and @Papalag owes you some seeds!

4 Likes

Let me know the winner

3 Likes

Hey @Papalag! Itā€™s @Floyd. Congrats @Floyd! I pulled 444.48 grams. Floyd guessed 453 and @Nagel420 guessed 420 grams. @rooted and @api312 got damn close too. But Floyd and Nagel420 got the closest with Floyd winning by what? 16 grams? @Floyd please send me your info bud. This was fun!

13 Likes

Congrats @Floyd for the perfect guess!! and Congrats @Papalag and surely @corey for an awesome harvest!! Damn mouthwatering!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks Abbbian! I kept 6.8 Oz to smoke. @ReikoX was the closest compared to what I kept to smoke.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s outrageous. Good show brother!

2 Likes