My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

I said 420 and you doubted it. There ya go pulling MORE than 420… Well done man! well done indeed!

2 Likes

Buds are looking serious!! What a gas!! :astonished:

2 Likes

Thanks @Indicana_Jones @Nagel420! It was a fun grow and a damn easy plant to grow! it’s a nice daytime smoke for sure! Thanks for tagging along everyone!!

6 Likes

Nice looking buds Corey!

3 Likes

Thanks bud! It’s extremely smooth

2 Likes

Holy smokes what a plant!!! Fantastic work @corey!

2 Likes

2 winners great :+1:

3 Likes

Wait a minute, I said 9.4 oz, and after you took your flower 6.8, that leaves 9.4, WTH???

LOL, Great Party

2 Likes

Wait a minute! I said 445 grams! :flushed: “Don’t believe that s…t!!”

More like 283 grams! It was close! Bugging you bud!

2 Likes

What I weighed was all bud. No leaves no stems. I chose the biggest tops to keep for smoking. @Papalag I think @Nagel420 deserves some seeds too. Shoot me that info bud.
Hell I said if I got a pound of weed off this bud that it would rain seeds. I can’t make it rain but can do a giveaway.

8 Likes

Let’s do a giveaway guys!
These seeds will be from @Indoornesian. It’s his mix of home made seeds. He says they are real good so I’m gonna call it @Indoornesian fire mix.
20 8 seed packs.

1 @DougDawson :canada:
2 @deeez99 :us:
3 @headybearadventures :us:
4 @anon90741032 :us:
5 @Rabeats2093 :us:
6 @bunny
7 @Cormoran :us:
8 @anonymous4289 :us:
9 @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
10 @chronix :canada:
11 @Astrodude
12 @space :brazil:
13 @bassman5420 :us:
14 @Gugumelo :brazil:
15. @sprinklememaynee :canada:
16 @Nagel420 :us:
17 @middleman :us:
18 @Abbbian :brazil:
19 @Qtip :canada:
20 @Keene:us:
21 20 packs are up, need to read above rather than go by the numbers. bunny.

22 Likes

Hell ya bud! Good haul indeed! :+1:

4 Likes

@corey!!! The damn MC!! Thanks @Indoornesian!!! You both rock it!!!

4 Likes

Thx @Indoornesian & @corey!

4 Likes

You can twist my arm into accepting a bunch of SBT crosses, I suppose:stuck_out_tongue: Or even better, F2s!

5 Likes

Just to elaborate on what is entailed within this :fire: mix. Some Bog’s Sourblutooth pollen hit about 8 of my keeper fem plants, Strawberry Goji, Lifesaver also Bog’s. The list goes on, and my mind won’t keep up. All of these beans tho will produce top notch smoke.
Thanks to @corey for putting together this giveaway! Every seed will give you some quality smoke, so don’t fret if you don’t know what it is.

25 Likes

Holy bananas! One can, or rather, can’t only imagine what’s coming!! :pray: :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :flushed: :hugs: :hugs:

@Indoornesian with this level of reference, do we really need to know which one is hitting us!? Thanks a bunch you master OGer! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks @corey for another giveaway, really cool brother and thanks to @Indoornesian for providing the seeds.

6 Likes

Sounds damn good bud!

4 Likes

Looks phenomenal folks, thanks @corey and @Indoornesian

4 Likes