My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

I love puppies! :smiley:

2 Likes

@corey I noticed just now, that in the sign up there are only 19 names because number 6 somehow got deleted; the numbers skip from 5 to 7.
Just wanted to make sure you were aware, and, if not, maybe thatā€™ll give 1 more person an opportunity to snag these!

Tentative dibs on #6 if @corey ends up with an extra? Does look like what you said is correctā€¦

Edit: but let it go to someone who has followed longer than me, if they wanted and didnā€™t get one.

Funny story my brotherBreeds dogs and opted to pay us one time because he was out of state to deliver puppies ended up having 13 puppies the most they ever had out of six dogs

Just kept coming out 2500$ a piece

Diff views myself on it though

2 Likes

Yeah, but now Iā€™m seeing above where @JohnnyPotseed said he was on the list but got removed, and I think @corey was saying that somebody has been playing funny business with the number 6 in his wiki threads. Looks like the pack is spoken for.

1 Like

Ahhh yes, ye olde funny business. No worries :joy:.
@JohnnyPotseed deserves them fersure, given his recent efforts.

Split my pack and send half to JPS, If not mailed.

I think he got one

1 Like

I ended up with 12 yesterday! Mine start at $3,000.

7 Likes

@Indoornesian
Hell yeah brother can beat that !!
a beautiful bitch with 12 beautiful pups !

1 Like

Thanks bro! Gotta kinda excuse the junkyard dog look on her coat. About a month ago her and her sister had a malicious run into each other, had to split them up permanently, I canā€™t stand for dog brawls between the breeding lot.

Sorry @corey for taking the subject off course! Iā€™ll get that pic of the heart shaped bean, and then get in the corner quietly :shushing_face:

1 Like

If I get it Iā€™ll trade yah for a puppy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Out of likes so hereā€™s a big one for you guys :heart:
Yes @JohnnyPotseed has a pack heading his way. @Indoornesian that heart shaped seed sticks out like a swore thumb!

I think there is enough seeds of @Indoornesian bog fire mix left so if you havenā€™t gotten a pack please sign up! Thanks!

1 @OldGator :us:
2 @Tao :us:
3 @Kami :us:
4 @WEEDyHERBALS :us:
5 @gratefulned :us:
6 @BigMike55 :us:
7 @catapult :us:
8 @LionsNaughtyBeans :brazil:
9 @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
10 @FattyRoots :australia:
Thanks @Indoornesian!!

18 Likes

Thank you @Indoornesian and you @corey its awesome you are so giving. Much love and good karama coming your way man. Thanks for being you. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

P.S. Maybe you should delete #6 from the start to be safe. :rofl: Sorry couldnā€™t resist.

1 Like

I just went through my seed stash and didnā€™t find it :sob:
Maybe I did send it to you, lolā€¦
Iā€™m still going through other possibilities with different strains, but I totally thought it was the SourBluTooth F2ā€™s that I seen it in.

Iā€™ll check and if I find it Iā€™ll send it to you. I have never seen seeds like that before. Itā€™s truly magical! You must have put a lot love in those plants!

1 Like

Lol! Yeah it does make things complicated. When I did that 80 person 18 variety giveaway for @repins12 somebody messed with multiple numbers and it took way longer to get things out. Doesnā€™t really matter because it gives me a pack of seeds or something to give away on the free seeds thread. Either way it by no means pisses me offā€¦

1 Like

No worries bro, itā€™s just a bean. Might throw out twins. I gave up looking tho, just spilled my 88g13hp Ɨ SourBluTooth beans on the couch and in between the pillows :frowning:

1 Like

O shit! Damn! I fear doing that myself because I do pack seeds in my recliner

1 Like

I bet those will give you some serious couch lock now. :thinking:

4 Likes