My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

Thanks for the heads up! was able to move :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would ask people first. I would personally ask everyone on the list. No matter what keep it updated!

2 Likes

Number 2 is open

2 Likes

Thanks @corey and also @Indoornesian, sounds awesome. Nice haul on the BB, it’s been inspiring watching this grow.

3 Likes

thanks @corey and @Indoornesian!!

2 Likes

It was cool to watch that grow, nice finish.

1 Like

I will get these in the mail tomorrow guys. I have most of your addies from the @repins12 auto giveaway. But I do need personals from @sprinklememaynee @space @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @ShiskaberrySavior @Gugumelo. Thanks!

12 Likes

Thanks @corey and @Indoornesian

2 Likes

Whoever gets this heart shape seed from @Indoornesian bog fire mix. (Those of you up above on the wiki) take a pick of it and post it here and I’ll send you 2 additional fire mix packs!

20 Likes

SCAVENGER HUNT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol! That seed really sticks out. I have no clue who has it. All I know is I have never seen a seed like that and somebody on the list has it coming to them. I call it the magic bean lol.

8 Likes

you think if they plant it itll shoot up overnight and there will be a house with a giant living in it at the top like in the fairy tale??

3 Likes

The resulting plant is guaranteed to make whoever you share it with, fall in love with you!

4 Likes

Hell ya! I hope I get it in my pack, I love weird shit lol. I have 2 of my Gelato S1’s separated from the others because they both grew in the same calyx pod on the plant. Figured I would put them aside and run them together to see if anything weird wanted to come out in the genetics heh. :+1:

5 Likes

Lol! Cannalottery! Winner gets :fire: for prize!!! Double down! @corey’s giveaway’s giveaway!!!
Lucky one gets even more from @Indoornesian’s gems!! Wowing OGers again!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

7 Likes

That fukn bean got away! I had intended to keep it, but somehow it got put in the mix. No worries tho, I have one in storage :crazy_face:
I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. I’m on puppy detail, 10 so far.

19 Likes

Well hell lol I was certain I was on the list but I see I’m not now… I’ll catch some another time I reckon :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: :pray:
@corey you’re doing a grand job of growing as well as displaying the OG spirit here cuz!
Nothing but good growing vibes in the air for ya!

3 Likes

cute pups! mom looks tired. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah buddy I found it. Real hard to miss a seed like that even after packing 10s of thousands! Please do post a pic.

@JohnnyPotseed send me that info cuz! I got a full flip for ya!!

4 Likes

Many thnx cuz DM incoming

1 Like