My 4x4 tent (multistrain quantum boards)

well i guess i’ll go start some of the defoliation tonight so i don’t have as much work to do tomorrow. plan on stripping them completely bare so i anticipate it to take a while (lol prob only an hour but i like to chip away at things :stuck_out_tongue:) will post before and after photos

3 Likes

here are some shots from before the leaf strip. they are super happy and praying away. the damage you see is from spraying method 1 with the lights on. i also measured my distance and i’m at about 13" away with the tallest ones and the rest are around 15 or 16 inches. it’s just over 2 weeks since flipped so hopefully they don’t stretch much more. i also finally plugged in my killawatt to see actual power consumption of my lamp and it’s dimmable from 265w-693w give or take a bit.

5 Likes

i received my sample from mammoth p just in time. came with 60ml of mammoth p, couple slaps, a pack of papers w/ filters and a nice little informational book! they are so kind to send this internationally at no cost !!! much respect. back to pruning.

5 Likes

Will they send samples just by asking?

yes you can request one here. those outside of USA have to e-mail a request.

https://mammothmicrobes.com/samples/

2 Likes

Oh gratzi legal Canada… Id love to give a sample a go. Please post your opinions on it when you make some

1 Like

did a first application today. with my current feedings the sample will probably last 5 or 6 feedings only so i’m sure it’ll be hard to notice anything. but first impression was it had a slight fishy smell.

1 Like

i’m almost done pruning! i ended up having to remove the scrog to reach the plant in the back corner. i’ll put it back on tomorrow. i saw a few thrips moving around still and a decent amount of thrips damage so i sprayed heavily again with method 1 pps. i had sprayed last night too but it was still a huge jungle so i couldn’t get everywhere. today i sprayed everything very thoroughly and ran my hand up every stem while spraying to get the stems and undersides of the leaves well. tomorrow i’ll finish deleafing a bit more and spray thoroughly again. everythings starting to stack nicely though :smiley: i think i picked all 7-8 week strains so hopefully in 2 months i got some nice nugs and i can stop buying cheap mids

10 Likes

Having trouble seeing the forest through the trees. Nice work @legalcanada .

Look at those trunks!! :astonished:

1 Like

Jungle’s lookin’ healthy bud :+1:
I’d bet you’ll be able to clip an early bud or two in 5 weeks.

1 Like

Impressive branching… or trunking? I think the full usable height I have for flowering fits into the section you’ve shaved off :laughing:

1 Like

yeah they were way overvegged i was topping and training at first then i just kinda neglected them for a month or 2 and let them do their own thing then nursed em back! then i was getting tired of how long it was taking to prune so i just started gripping the stem and sliding my hand up and removing everything. initially i was trying to work around the scrog and all that stuff was below the canopy but i ended up cutting out the scrog and i don’t think i’m replacing it

2 Likes

just over 3 weeks in to flower. starting to get trich development. the plant directly under the lamp appears to be getting some bleaching on the top leaves. i’m only @ 550w right now, slowly cranking it up to max @ 700, but i don’t want to stunt it with too much light. what do?

4 Likes

Led lighting is really strong too close I see… Its impressive, love the plants legalcanada

Remind me again, you grow in coco?

yes coco w/ maybe 30% perlite and I also added a couple inches of perlite on top of the soil

Very cool, if my rounds look even half as good ill be happy!

thanks for the kind words :smiley: i’m constantly comparing my size to others and feel i’m coming up short… it’s like the gym showers all over again :laughing:

2 Likes

May I ask if you have tried with anr without perlite? What have you noticed as a difference

i’ve never grown in pure coco, i add the perlite for drainage and also because it’s cheaper than coco so its kinda just filler. i added the perlite on top because i had fungus gnats very early on plus i was seeing roots starting to poke up thru the top of the medium. also hoped the perlite dust would kill thrips kinda like DE does but i don’t think it worked.

2 Likes

sour diesel

northern lights - originally i thought my green crack was giving off blueberry but it’s definitely this plant - strong blueberry smell :confused: this is also the plant directly under the light and getting a bit of bleaching maybe

unknown bag seed

white widow - hungriest and fussiest of the bunch

green crack

7 Likes