My aquaponic adventures

3 Likes

2 Likes

Holy shit, sweet! Thank you!

1 Like

I also have the same graph as you posted too. Anything to help man

1 Like

@Fortman420 yeah, I’m going to be referring to these 3 for the rest of my grow life. Thank you for adding those, brilliant!

1 Like

I pulled up one the Blueberry bag today with the idea to put it up on a higher spot to do some LST without breaking my back… I had the bag a solid 18" our of the gutter (gotta move quickly when I stand up these days) when I noticed it all had roots going into the gutter! Holy shit :grin:. I definitely expected roots out of the bag, most of the other bags are showing tons of tiny roots along the sides of the bags, but damn! It’s going to be interesting when I finish up this grow.

The happy news is, the roots were a crazy bright white, super healthy!!

4 Likes

I found these charts awhile back and thought they were important when I decided to try my hand at hydro. I’m glad I could help out another Cannabian with it as well

1 Like

I kinda want to print them out, laminate them, stick a 3" ring through them all and hang it on my tent… Not to be too specific, hahaha

Big help man :metal:

1 Like

Well, as always, everything is growing great, so I change something :grin:.

Light level is now at 75%.

The smallest, purple nurple, has split into 2 colas and is really picking up! She’s getting a little coverage from the drunken fog dog and the Afghani, so I think she’ll be ok with the increased light, but I can see her popping up and getting full light all on her own pretty quickly.

2 Likes

A couple pics today…

Purple Nurple is slowly getting with the program

Blueberry has turned into a right lil bush :grin:. All my lst pipe cleaners are totally covered now. No more topping her, I want all height now, grow baby grow!

6 Likes

Oats x Rolling Thunder #2

Drunken fog dog
There’s something up with this plant… All the other plants in the same environment are happiky growing away 🤷

GSC

Drunken fog dog #2

Drunken fog dog #1 (the sick one, obviously lol)

Purple Nurple, my hold out for flipping the tent… A little longer yet

Afghani auto

Mystery plant that was supposed to be a drunken fog dog, she’s going nuts!

Blueberry… Bush, lol. Last night I was pulling down her LST lines a little and she split right down the middle 🤦🤦🤦. Happily it wasn’t all the way down the stem, so I wrapped her all up with a pipe cleaner and started praying… Overnight, she looks to be ok, but 🤷:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:. The funny thing was, when I took the LST pipe cleaners off and tied her up, she became this absolute little bush standing a foot tall or so, haha

I pollenated drunken fog dog #1, I believe I see a bean in that there bud :grin:

The garden

7 Likes

Waiting for this one to get into full Veg before I can flip the lights to budding…

I wasn’t going to supercrop GSC, but she’s growing so quickly I needed to do something to slow her down a bit. In a few days she’ll be a different plant :grin:

5 Likes

Oh! I also cut the biggest part of the male Afghani down and hung it in the wine fridge… First good run with the wine fridge, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The last time I put my flower in the wine fidge, placed it into a brown paper bag to slow down the dry even more and I really enjoyed the smoke from the flower 3 weeks later. Just need a bigger fridge that I can use for just canna

2 Likes

That’s really good to know about the paper bag! I have it hanging from the top shelf with all the other shelves removed right now, and a hygrometer sitting with it.

I know what you mean about needing a bigger one, and this one is only for canna, lol

I’m not expecting a ton of smoke, this is the male, but there’s all sorts of seeds I wanna see, and it is crazy sticky 🤷

2 Likes

I’m gonna get another small fridge for the garage so I can dry in there. The wifey does all her sessions in there so only makes sense to be closer to “The consumer of all green things”

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea… Happy spouse, happy house :metal::grin:

If this works as well as I’m hoping, I’m going to be on the lookout for a full size one :grin:

2 Likes

After 3 weeks I found it tightened up as it should but still held some spring when you squished between fingers and locked inthe aroma nicely. Hope you enjoy

1 Like

Oh beauty! That’s so good to hear, I’ve never had good luck drying, I think I’m always a little too anxious to get to it, lol… 3 weeks, I’ll give it a shot man :grin:

Getting my systems dialed in, get the drying and curing dialed in… One day here, I’m gonna have some pretty decent weed! :joy::grin:

2 Likes

Always a lesson on the HigHway to cannaville

1 Like