My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Its loud sour smell. My sense of smell is limited, but as shucked the seeds I got a strong sour smell.

8 Likes

I just this past weekend trimmed up a Mephisto Sour Crack auto that had a really nice sour fragrance as I trimmed up the dry buds. I liked it quite a lot as I had before that never grown a plant with sour terpenes. I pollinated that Sour Crack with Grappa pollen and made some auto fem seeds.

4 Likes

May I ask where you acquired the CapJunky? I don’t see your username on the site of the direct source.

My favorite plant of 2022 was Crystal Skull Kush from Heart & Soil Seeds. It’s the tall dark green plant in the center of the following picture.

This is a clone of the same plant I have going indoor right now for a fem seed run of reversed Blue Dream crosses. It’s the front center plant.

From the outdoor I have the following reg photo crosses from the CSK plant I can share…
CSK x Doc’s OG
CSK x Bubblegum Kush

The CSKxBD® fem seeds will be ready to share in about 2 months from now.

There were other nice plants in the 2022 garden that I made seeds with. CSK was my personal favorite for structure, vigour, aroma. You can see the Tracker’s garden thread and ask me questions for more info.

Please DM if we can trade.

Peace :v:

25 Likes

Nor have I, but I am looking forward to running it seedless.

4 Likes

I purchased a Cap Junky clone several months ago.

9 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s my best since I never had anyone compare my strains, but i think my black snow is my best strain. I’m running very low on seeds but i figure a trade or two wouldn’t hurt. Here is my tester thread:

Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

13 Likes

I would like to try some of that cap junky, but I don’t have a strain that I’ve made a bunch of beans on. I’d say the one I did make seeds on would be gg4 fem seeds. The taste was great which I like most, high is there and it is one of my prized possessions right now. Don’t have much of it left because I donated a bunch and handed out most.

7 Likes

PM me your information. I’ll send you a few Cap Junky.

8 Likes

I’ve got a load of Wedding Cake/Fem, if you’re interested. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ve had that on my list and have not found any yet. Send me a PM and let’s work something out.

3 Likes

@DGCloud send me a PM with your mailing info and I’ll send you a few Cap Junky. Pay it forward sometime.

9 Likes

Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche (triangle kush x white og)

My best strain that I’ve made is Logcake, been working these seeds for over a year and found a few amazing phenos. All Phenotypes are kush flavored with most having a yellow Pebbles cereal taste. They’re lanky plants with dense nugs that are a treat to trim. The green OG dominant ones are done in 60-65 days and the crinkly leaved, yellow pistil plants may benefit from going 10 weeks. Stony and delicious!

Logcake 11 -yellow pistil,purples when chilly, my keeper. (Kushberry and Lemon cereal)

Logcake 13 light green buds with orange pistils- (more sweet kush, less lemon)

I’d be down to trade if you are interested. Happy growing :slight_smile: :star_struck:

35 Likes

Beautiful! I love the write-up and the photos are gorgeous.

2 Likes

You looking for anything specific?
@LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

I started this thread thinking ya’ll would come in and like @tresbundles did do a little write up on the best strain you have currently that you have enough seeds to trade with others.

But I can see now how it appeared I was saying let’s trade! LOL I meant if anyone wanted to participate and share info on their best currently we could all then potentially trade with each other if that made sense.

That said…What’s your best strain right now? LOL

9 Likes

They look and sound fantastic! Good work man!

3 Likes

This is what I have made by myself, it’s an all time favorite heavy weight.!!! Many people have some already but you never know…

IMG_20221104_200530_722

11 Likes

Trading is a big part of og. It really spreads genetics all over the place.
I was more curious about what direction you were going in sativa/indica for preference. It’s really cool seeing seeds you made being grown by others out there.

Stardawg early Iranian

19 Likes

And that’s the red pheno you spoke about in your journal? That one is pretty uncommon I would suspect?

1 Like

Love that buddy. You got me with the fade right off.

2 Likes