My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Those Gabagoo outside in a octopot would get huge .

2 Likes

Yup… those are the seeds I passed out 900 of… it’s everywhere… lol. Oldsogcoc got 100 to go thru as did Diggy Soze. Passed out many packs here and on another site… Gardentroll created it using his Chocolate Thai and he has a great eye… should try his SFV crossed to C99.

5 Likes

Nah matey are they nice

1 Like

Mmm looks really nice

What a stunning plant tracker .

@Billybob Brandywine is one of my favorites. Send me an address and I’ll send you some seeds.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great cross.

If it’s your favorite, we all want some… hahaha…

The Gabagoo will be ready soon, to the point you should still be able to get an outdoor grow in up there bro. Try to get you some soon as they land ok.

2 Likes

@Carty If you want some let me know. I have enough to send out to anyone who wants them Or until they’re all gone. I always take the seeds from my best plants. I started all that I need for this summer. I thought most tomato growers were familiar with the Brandywine but I’m finding out this may not be true.

My wife is a tomato fiend… need to try to find her something that grows well here in the Fla sunshine… Are these full size or like a cherry.? she’d get a big kick out of getting to try these. this year she cheated a bit and bought preestablished plants vs seeds… appreciate it

1 Like

Brandywine is an heirloom beefsteak variety and they have big “potato” leaves. They look different from your typical tomato plant. They have a great balance of sweet and acidic flavor that I prefer. They take longer to set fruit, typically 80-90 days and they are a quality over quantity plant. I’ve been growing this variety for over 20 years selecting seeds from the first fruits. I would be interested to see how they perform in the FL heat.

I like a nice slice on homemade bread lightly toasted with mayo, salt, and pepper. The common man’s delicacy.

8 Likes

Strawberry Headband IBL
(Strawberry Guava x Reserve Pravda Headband)

25 Likes

That Strawberry Headband sounds amazing, you happen to have beans of it available? I ran Onis “Strawberry Guava” awhile back and miss that flavor.

3 Likes

I ran Bodhi’s Strawberry Headband as testers. Strawberry Milk x Loompa’s Headband.
The lone female I got from the pack was incredible.

7 Likes

That sounds like a winner as well, I love headband

2 Likes

That’s good to hear I have a pack of those strawberry headband from bodhi

4 Likes

It was straight up strawberry OG . Not the best yielder but absolute top notch smoke. I kept her around for a few years. I miss her lol

6 Likes

I’m always up for a good trade and meeting new people. Not sure if the thread means your best homemade strain or best strain period. But I do have mother I keep I call lemon widow. Lemon hash plant v2 x white widow. I also have several clone onlys id be up to trade. Just putting it out there

7 Likes

This is an amazing pheno I captured of Girl Scout Cookies. I bred it to f4 and have regular seeds. I wish I could trade for good pure indica. I really want to grow an old school Indica once.

20 Likes

Sho is purty. Well done. Im sure you will get plenty offers. Better than anything I could offer.