My brother passed away today

I’m sorry for your loss friend! My condolences to you!

1 Like

I’m sorry that your brother died

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I’m just trying to maintain my normal routine so I don’t just focus on his passing. It mostly hits hard when I read all the comments on his best friend’s facebook feed. We grew up owning a local Pizza Inn, so our family knew literally everyone, and by the number of comments, he touched a lot of people through the years. I’m extremely introverted and he was a born salesman, so I met a lot of people just by being around him and it’s nice to see their love for him.

Anyway, just venting and grieving, thanks for listening.

14 Likes

My condolences for your family, hope you can find peace hearing God’s words.
Today, exactly 20 years ago, I lost my father, in the couch of our living room.

5 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss.

This world is not our place.

We are only passing through.

May the four-winds blow him safely home.

4 Likes

Condolences. He may rest in peace.

2 Likes

Condolences on your loss.

We never know what’s around the bend. I hope you take solace from the memories you’ve made together, and that you know he STILL loves you, and always will.

so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I feel with you. Stay strong.

1 Like

There’s a lot of rainbows in Hawaii— maybe try to imagine him being part of one… & when pain turns to anger I try turning it into work, beat if it’s something the departed would like.

:pensive:

:evergreen_tree: Aloha

Hey, @MrHamilton I just wanted to stop in and see how things have been going? 🩷🩷🩷

8 Likes

So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. It sounds like your brother was loved by many.

6 Likes

Copied from a PM I sent to @Simdadon earlier:

Doing good, getting his cremains home from Hawaii today or tomorrow, and there is a big celebration of life this weekend. The initial shock has worn off, now we’re all just kind of figuring things out for his children and what not.

Thanks for asking 🫶🏼

(Sorry, I was too lazy to retype it :sunglasses:)

11 Likes

So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes