My Bubble hash making tech

Do you only use 2 bags??

1 Like

Yah I only use 2 bags, but I am going to be upgrading my system soon. I just have to make it into town which is a difficult task. Hopefully in the next couple days I will have a new micron set. OOO it’ll be like I have a new toy!

1 Like

So you use the work bag and the finest mesh bags, after getting your hash collected in the fine bag you then keep running water through it in order to wash the green out?

I like the idea of only 2 bags haha

1 Like

It’s pretty decent yields 7 to one dried. The sandy feeling means lots of plant material!

Honestly I have no idea what is what anymore on my bags I only have the two and the labels are gone. I got it so long ago I don’t even remember the name I thought it said chill out hah hah. The work bag is blue with a white screen that has small holes. The red bag has a yellow screen, no holes visible, and catches all the goodies. I rinse the red bag until the water comes out clear no green or strange flavor.I could measure the bag holes if you really want, I have a tool for that.

1 Like

Lol no that’s fine. I’m going to try your method next time!

I’ve got 2 freezer bags of mostly bud and some close trim. Frozen fresh!

1 Like

What are your thoughts on all mesh bags vs the normal style

1 Like

They cost lots of money? heh heh I’m not sure it would make a difference. But I haven’t tried it so I can’t say.

I was looking on amazon bubble bag dude bags: 3 pack all mesh for 35 or 5 pack normal for 36

I screwed up the first time thinking 1 gallon bags would work. Lol garbage

1 Like

I still have to deal with my hash in the freezer (which I’m not exactly sure what to do with at this point as I had some difficulty trying to micro plane it with a razor blade; it’s really not much so that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with) but I did make some sort of qwiso, altho that has also not come out how i wanted (it’s very crystallized):

1 Like

woah that is strange looking. Like something from bering sea gold.

Sorry cant read entire 500posts.

Do most of you mix in Just the wrk bag then run it all through the other bags??? (I think u kinda have to do this if using a washing machine??

Or mix it in all bags then drain and collect?

Cheers

I find it more convenient to collect only using the 45 and the 25. But yes, work bag, 45, 25.

And the 160 because it catches some nasty stuff.

I mix in all the bags.

2 Likes

There are only two bags and I put them both in the bucket, do the mix then take out the bags and rinse them.

3 Likes

Are you talking about putting a bag in the washing machine?

@JoeCrowe would you know how to turn the hash or the qwiso into more of a liquid form to inject into a pod for vaping at all? I’m sure I’ve asked this before but I forget lol

The QWISO is fairly liquid as long as you don’t super purge. Vaping a couple traces of iso won’t kill you, but it’s not good for you either heh heh. I think they mix in some vegetable glycerine to keep it liquid. You’d have to look it up.

Hah I’ve been trying to figure it out, but, like you said, I think I super purged it because it was completely dry and had to scrape it with a razor blade which is why I think it was more crystal or shatter like.

I threw some in a vape as is and it melted but maybe not “full melt” as there is still some in there… maybe there’s just more to be vaped from it, not sure

Ya i believe most will use the zip up ‘work bag’ in the washers. How else woukd you keep all the plant matter etc out?

Some people, and I think this was how it was first done, put the bud in the washing machine with no bag and then their work bag is the top most bag in the bucket…

That is what I did and it wasn’t much of a pain at all really to clean the washing machine, you prob should give it a rinse anyway after even if you used a bag in it…

Apparently each way has its pros and cons.

I think Frenchy talked about it in one of his videos and I also believe he likes the no bag in washer option, but if you listen to @JoeCrowe he would probably say not to listen to Frenchy hehe :wink:

2 Likes