My Bubble hash making tech

you know, after reviewing the footage of the bubble batches, I have noticed that if you do soak the buds for 30min, when you are doing the mix, none of the buds do a hop skip and jump out of the bags during a power burst. Since the buds are all water logged, they stay below the surface at all times. When I do it normally without 30min soak, the buds are being mixed into the water by the drill and sometimes a bud can be ejected before it gets water logged.

3 Likes

ohhh! that would have really worked on the oatmeal batch. Before all the powdered weed got mixed in, it would eject in a tiny drop of water during the power burst. lol these are probably small details, I’ll try a mix out of dried buds as well. I know that’s what everyone does, but I…only did it once in my entire life. It was so long ago I forget what it looked like. I have many bags of big buds laying around for experimentation, both wet and dried! My license allows me to grow so much weed using dwc I can roll around in it. But really, I use it for crazy experiments and medication lol! mmm love ingesting/smoking/vaping the latest experiment. High plant counts are good, you need that for mass cloning operations so you can select the best clone. But in reality, the number of plants I grow and harvest is very small. 8-12 and I’m legal for a hundred of 'em. wow imagine what that would look like!!!

2 Likes

I was looking at getting a license for just that reason (before the feces hit the propeller)…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

hol-y crap, I am back! made yet another hash blob and I have materials for another! Phew, the voltage dropped on my last cpu rendering it useless. I’ll test that sucker later, but it’s not looking good. I will eventually take a photo of all the blobs I made :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s a photo of what I would call…the three stooges! hahhah they get kind of orange/red with age. That’s only a surface patina though. Inside it’s sparkly and kind of orange ish or something.

7 Likes

lol you can see some beginner origami instructions under my hash pile. Be assured those are for a small child to learn from, as I am an origami master.

testing positive for THC!

I just pushed the ice-n’ weed underwater to make sure no buds got ejected in the mix. no time wasting on this run.

10 Likes

We need a ‘banana for scale’ but that looks massive and ‘pure’!!
TL:DR
That’s freaken impressive!!!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That last batch was definitely the biggest of the lot. I used some purple big buds. When it’s dry, I’ll weigh it.

2 Likes

hey hey hey! Big chunk was 29 grams and a smaller one is 22 grams. So the total for that batch of 4 chunks was 85grams. I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about cannabis psychosis! I wonder if vaping all that hash will cause it? could stand to lose touch with reality :wink: lol silly fools.

5 Likes

How much plant material did you process to achieve those yields?

Cheers
G

1 Like

I do runs of an extra large ziplock and a large one. It’s not a precise measurement, just a volume one. Green buds, right off the plant and into the freezer.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to do an alcohol extraction on the processed material as a gauge to measure your extraction efficacy.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

from past experience I get an additional 30% yield in solvent extraction. But… I will do an additional extraction on the sugar black rose this time to get some good data. It’s always a pain in my ass lol to do that work, but I know it’s worth it for some good data. The real problem is, I have to get out the distillery and get to work…like asap! It’s still loaded with first wash iso…yum!

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I have a wash to strip and another coming due next week. That will give me three to do a spirit run (consumption has gone up with this quarantine). Hopefully that will keep me in ‘solvents’ for a while.

Cheers
G

1 Like

alright, the much anticipated bubble batch. This time, I am going mental! I will dry and weigh then keep and solvent this batch and the next. It’s going to be hard work, but the data will be really worthwhile. So far I got some more data for you. I cranked in 859grams of green wet buds, including tare weight. I’ll get the tare weight after I’m done this batch. Should get 30 grams of hash? Something like that. We’ll see! excitement I can also weigh it after it’s dried on the screen before I solvent it. When I do the solvent extraction I’m going to use the juicy ideas I have extracted from human minds. This data round is going to be as yummy as the hash I am making!

2 Likes

well it’s a really nice blob. Probably as much as the last hah hah when it’s all dried I’ll post the weight. You can see a couple of tiny particles of plant material in there. Hopefully I’ve shown that the hash yield is directly tied to the plant used, and even the most skeptical human could see. I will make a king tut batch, in time, to show what second best looks like. When I rip a nugget of primal hash, then the world is OK. Without it, life suuuuuucks, and I just need a good rip of highly concentrated thc and life is good. Anyone who can’t understand that…well…it just means you can’t see inside my mind.

3 Likes

“Broadening the spectrums of the five senses” was an apt description.
I think that is the closest for me.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

tare weight was 31 grams so we’re talking 828 grams of fresh frozen buds made into hash.

1 Like

Looks like a productive bubble session. Cant wait to see the dried product.

4 Likes