Sans Grow Tent

Barney’s Farm pineapple express auto

Today felt like Christmas morning lol

50 Likes

I know the feeling :slightly_smiling_face: Congrats and welcome to the club!

8 Likes

Hell ya bud! That’s awesome, always love it when they show signs of life :+1:

9 Likes

Congratulations. :+1:

Funny enough, my 1st was Pineapple Chunk by Barney’s.

Cheers G

8 Likes

Niiiice way to go, An awesome journey lies ahead!

:v: :v: :v: :v:

7 Likes

I still feel the same way whenever a new sprouts up and says whaddup!

5 Likes

Excellent!..and the fun continues…Next, second set of leaves! :slight_smile:

The problem is avoiding the addiction to popping that many of us here are afflicted with. Ask me how I know.

Lob

5 Likes

Awesome @Sanspepins, my first indoor was Oasis, they’re version of NL from Heaven’s Stairway, picked up some others too at one point I guess.image

1 Like

…so the addiction begins!
You’re in good company. Good luck with your first grow. Hopefully it will be better than my first.

5 Likes

Good for you. Now the real fun begins!

BTW - it looks like your sprout is wearing a seed helmet. Has it popped off yet? If not, you might have to intervene and give it some help.

6 Likes

Congrats on your first born, what are you going to name it :thinking:

3 Likes

I know right, Mrs. Sans is excited as well and now wants to grow her own lol so we may pop a few more. I may need a bigger setup lol

6 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy she is still wearing a seed helmet, I’m going to give it another day and if she doesn’t drop it I may intervene.

5 Likes

@Shadey Thanks I’m thinking of naming her Luci, short for Lucifer because it’s the devils lettuce lol

4 Likes

Good Luck with her!

1 Like

If I don’t have anything else going, popping beans is hell for the first two weeks… I get so anxious for things to kick off :joy: good luck!!

7 Likes

@hollyho yeah I keep checking on it every few hours lol I guess this will teach me patience. Thanks

4 Likes

Oh boy! You can say that again lol at least it’s up out of the soil tho, now you can see that it’s alive. Now just try not to overwater :rofl: that always took a lot of patience from me when I was in soil. You got this :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Is this color normal? I Have to be honest today was the first day it got any light. I didn’t think it was gonna grow this fast, this morning it was still wearing a helmet :rofl: It should color up as it produces chlorophyll, right? Or am I over thinking it?

14 Likes

Yeah it will darken up, the seed pod being on above ground will have delayed it turning green. Lower your light a bit over the next few days, if it looks like its stretching too much.

I use flouro lights for seedlings you can get the light a few inches away without worrying about heat or light damage.

4 Likes