Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Which stain was this? It is a gem

Barney’s Farm pineapple express auto

1 Like

How did she turn out?

What is this beauty?

Gypsy Widow (white widow)…Seeds by Oasis Genetics

How did she turn out? Is it pretty tasty or?

I lost track of what strain it is, but I know it’s one of two. It’s either Bubblelicious, or Bubble Kush, both are Nirvana strains.

When looking at the pics, keep in mind this plant has been fighting with a bout of, what I think is, septoria. Here is my post on that.
Also, the plant is slightly wet because I just sprayed with down with fungicide. The fungicide I’m using is “Grower’s Ally Fungicide.” This fungicide is approved for use on hemp and it can be harvested a day after it was applied. The water makes it hard to see the trichomes on the buds.

Here are the pics. Please let me know if you think it’s ready for harvest.

Thanks OG!

8 Likes

You really have to go by the trich development, but size wise, they would probably only be half way there.

:thinking: Can you see any trichome development on the buds.

2 Likes

Yea when they’re dry you can see the development. I’ll get pics of them dry tomorrow.

The thing that has me on the border is the hair on the buds are mostly brown/reddish color.

When I grew inside that’s how I k iw the plant was ready. Thing is these hairs could be turning brown from the stress of losing so much vegetation to Septoria.

1 Like

Yes that could do that, the pistil going brown I think, is more of a sign that the calyx has past its sell by date for polination rather than indicating the plant is ready to chop.

If your trichomes are mostly cloudy with some amber colour on a few then you are close to chop time depending on how you like your buzz.

3 Likes

In my opinion no, not yet bromigo…

3 Likes

Been waiting and waiting:

When will I get tomatoes?

18 Likes

There is a giant tree in the way of your tomato plant @Oldjoints

3 Likes

I took these pictures about a week ago. I chopped my sherbanger yesterday, but didn’t get final trich pics. How do yall think I did?

12 Likes

Hello OG community- I finally got to take some pics of the trichomes.

I’m thinking another week or two yet.

7 Likes

Great pics, easy to see now that you are probably bang on with your time estimate, they just need a few amber ones for my liking :+1:

3 Likes

This plant started budding after the other plant, but this one looks like it will be ready before the other one.

No amber, yet, but it looks like they’re turning milky.

5 Likes

Hi OG!
I normally just post on in my journal, but I wanted to get a wider opinion on my question.

I have never grown Purple Kush before. Well, I have never grown a 100% indica plant before. Indica is more of a body high type of strain. Less of a head high (You won’t be cleaning your house afterwards).
I am at 8 weeks now which is the flowering time for this type of strain. It shows darker trichomes at 8 weeks than any other strain I have looked at.

My question is would you go ahead with a chop based on what I am seeing under the microscope, or
should I let it go a little more? I don’t want a 60% BRN vs 40% Cloudy.

The plant vegged for 90 days (tried to stretch it some) and flowered for 8 weeks.

Thoughts?
GR

11 Likes

I would harvest that. :smiley:

10 Likes