My first cultivation ever.

Hello. Although I am an amateur, powering and assembling will not be such a problem. I just don’t know what to buy. Resp … What I will need.

2 Likes

I think over in the free seed/clones thread people were showing off their home made lights. I’m sure there’s a bunch of people here who have built them. You can maybe try starting a topic about it if you can’t find anything.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll see. Thanks for advice. I still have to see when to switch to 12/12.

1 Like

Your off to a great start! Got a lot of great people helping. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t I go to 12/12 anymore? From now on, I have two boxes to have more space. And I don’t have those lights too high?

Shouldn’t I cut them somehow?

7 Likes

děláte skvělou práci se svými rostlinami. pokud vyříznete nejvíce uzel nahoře, rostlina bude huňatější a roztažená.
:+1: :eyes: dobrý

vložte tento odkaz do překladače, abyste se dozvěděli více o řezání vaší rostliny

vezmi mě pěstí :rofl:

úroveň vašeho světla vypadá dobře, posuňte ji nahoru, jak se rostliny zvednou

1 Like

I would move the lights a little higher, one inch per day, until the top leaves are straight, now they’re pointing down, that’s maybe a sign of too much light.

If you gently push the upper leaves up with your finger and they feel like they are holding themselves firmly down, then you need to move the light a little further away from them.

Or if the leaves feel weak and soft then they need a little more water.

Apart from that they look great! If you want to top them then I would do that once the upper leaves are holding themselves more straight. But since you’re experimenting to see the difference between fertilized and non-fertilized I’d leave them alone so the difference is more clear.

And I would let them veg for longer. Until they add another 50% of their height perhaps. Unless you’re really anxious about males showing up.

Personally, I don’t mind males, I let them do their thing, free seeds! And you can decarboxylate and eat the plant material. You might get a little high from them too, and even if you don’t, they’re still good for your health.

3 Likes

I actually just heard about roasting seeds. New to me. They are supposed to be good for you. Do they taste good?

2 Likes

I didn’t mean eating the seeds, I meant eating the male plant material, and sowing the seeds. :upside_down_face:

I eat pumpkin, sunflower and linseeds, etc. Much cheaper. Eating cannabis seeds would be such a pity.

But raw dehulled hemp seeds are very healthy, perfect omega 3-6-9 ratios, many different minerals and vitamins.
The hulls are ground and sold as protein powder, also very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Would be good soil amendment and topdressing actually, hemp seed powder costs about the same as kelp.

3 Likes

:joy: I would almost forget about it. Take my fist.

3 Likes

That’s great. I had such an estimate that I would let them grow another half. Unfortunately, I had to give up planning and growing outside. It’s still cold and cloudy here. I have been living here for about 3 months and I did not expect such weather. Even though the sun is shining, it is still blowing terribly.

3 Likes

Very nice grow! Ladies are looking great. Reminds me of my first grow. Not ending up anything like I planned it, but making it work! I somehow missed what strain(s) you are growing though??

3 Likes

I have 4x Tutankhamun, 3x Glueberry and 1x Critical car

4 Likes

Fortieth day since planting. They grow like out of water. I have a tent two meters high, so I will probably switch it when they are about 50 cm. Will it be enough? :grin:

9 Likes

Yep. Time to flip

4 Likes

Corey, do you think now? Or do they still have them raised by ten centimeters?

3 Likes

No. They are big enough. Flip the lights and wait

5 Likes

All right, Corey, I’ll switch to 12/12 tomorrow morning

5 Likes

Hi to all. The first two days on 12/12 and the first problems are already starting. Does anyone know what it is? And I’m also starting to have a problem with humidity.

And critical auto.

3 Likes

From a distance, they look satisfied

4 Likes