My first cultivation ever.

I think you are starting great. A Led or shop light will do fine.
Good luck we will watch.

2 Likes

They lack a fan that would simulate the wind, unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to simulate it now. They won’t go until the second half of May. So I think they will be ready in a month.

2 Likes

Thank you. That makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Aktualizace. 14 dní od vyklíčení. Ten ventilátor chybí.

8 Likes

Looking good bud. Only thing I would suggest for now is to fill your cups up with medium so your seedlings don’t fall over

4 Likes

Good idea. I’m going to do it now.

4 Likes

Done.

10 Likes

Nice! That will help tremendously

1 Like

Hey @lapolda. How are your seedlings doing? Are they holding up

2 Likes

Hello @corey. Today I transplanted them into larger containers. It was a necessity.

10 Likes

That was a great idea! Everything looks great!

2 Likes

I have already prepared 25 liter textile flower pots. So in 3-4 weeks they go out. It’s still snowing here … Winter doesn’t want to give up.

4 Likes

Thanks friend. I’m glad everything is fine.

4 Likes

You can shake them back and forth a bit by the stem to stimulate wind and get the stems to toughen up. I used to do this before I had a good fan to get them to toughen up a bit.

From my understanding the micro fractures the movement from this or wind cause them to repair the area and become stiffer and stronger.

5 Likes

From my study on seedlings, there is actually a functional change after the 4rth node. The outer bark of the plant peels away and the stem starts to really thicken up.

5 Likes

No problem at all. Just take it slow and ask questions. Lots of cool friendly peeps here willing to lend a hand

3 Likes

Update … Hi my dear friends. I had to reconsider the situation and buy a used growbox. The sun does not rise and does not rise. It was cloudy for 8 days. I’m just guessing the composition of the growbox and I’d like to put them in tomorrow.

10 Likes

Hello :wave: nice selection of plants to grow, wishing you the very best of Irish luck on your first. I was in the middle of a bong hit when I read “hold my fist” I laughed out loud for real, never heard that before.

4 Likes

I’m glad I amused you. I don’t speak English, so the translator will translate it as he wants :grin:. And thank you … I like small plants. I take care of them like my children.

7 Likes

6 dní od vyklíčení. 6 days from germination…
také rád pěstuji malé rostliny

Rostlina nalevo je 6 týdnů zeleninová a sazenice stará 6 dní.

po zbytek svého života řeknu, drž mě za pěst, místo aby mě vzal za ruku :rofl:

5 Likes