My first cultivation ever.

I actually just heard about roasting seeds. New to me. They are supposed to be good for you. Do they taste good?

2 Likes

I didn’t mean eating the seeds, I meant eating the male plant material, and sowing the seeds. :upside_down_face:

I eat pumpkin, sunflower and linseeds, etc. Much cheaper. Eating cannabis seeds would be such a pity.

But raw dehulled hemp seeds are very healthy, perfect omega 3-6-9 ratios, many different minerals and vitamins.
The hulls are ground and sold as protein powder, also very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Would be good soil amendment and topdressing actually, hemp seed powder costs about the same as kelp.

3 Likes

:joy: I would almost forget about it. Take my fist.

3 Likes

That’s great. I had such an estimate that I would let them grow another half. Unfortunately, I had to give up planning and growing outside. It’s still cold and cloudy here. I have been living here for about 3 months and I did not expect such weather. Even though the sun is shining, it is still blowing terribly.

3 Likes

Very nice grow! Ladies are looking great. Reminds me of my first grow. Not ending up anything like I planned it, but making it work! I somehow missed what strain(s) you are growing though??

3 Likes

I have 4x Tutankhamun, 3x Glueberry and 1x Critical car

4 Likes

Fortieth day since planting. They grow like out of water. I have a tent two meters high, so I will probably switch it when they are about 50 cm. Will it be enough? :grin:

9 Likes

Yep. Time to flip

4 Likes

Corey, do you think now? Or do they still have them raised by ten centimeters?

3 Likes

No. They are big enough. Flip the lights and wait

5 Likes

All right, Corey, I’ll switch to 12/12 tomorrow morning

5 Likes

Hi to all. The first two days on 12/12 and the first problems are already starting. Does anyone know what it is? And I’m also starting to have a problem with humidity.

And critical auto.

3 Likes

From a distance, they look satisfied

4 Likes

Gotta wait a week or two at the most before we can tell for sure. Just get comfortable. Let them do there thing. Things are looking good tho. Expecally for a first grow. Pat yourself on the back.
I wouldn’t worry to much about the Critical auto. Don’t look like anything serious. I would bet it was on some old growth huh? If so just keep an eye on it. When stuff starts to spread to new growth that on the other hand is something different.

4 Likes

This is the first one on the right. It seems to wither … but the wet soil is enough … And it doesn’t look like it has a lot of water. I put the light above and I’ll see you tomorrow. And thank you for the positive response. It made me happy.

4 Likes

What is the 9 hours light on temperature inside the tent? Could you please take a picture of the underside of damaged leaves. What is the estimated humidity of the tent? Everything looks great, I’m only asking these questions and making the damaged leaf request to help avoid problems in the flowering phase. A plant that withers when watered is overwatered and needs to dry out, this is where the temperature and humidity is important, low temps don’t evaporate water and the leaves don’t work the same as the temp goes down and the plant takes in less water.

4 Likes

Sorry. I’m already dark there and unfortunately I threw away the leaves, but tomorrow I will try to take pictures.

1 Like

Interesting, the 2 leaves look like they are presenting a Boron deficiency… :thinking:
…Boron? :confused:

Nitrogen, Calcium & Potassium are antagonistic to Boron so maybe there is an excess of one or several of them??

I don’t know… its an odd one…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Heliosphear.
Hello. The temperature is about 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity 65%. And here you have leaves on both sides. I tore off all the weird leaves and it’s just a critical car. We’ll see if another one appears.

6 Likes

Realistically the humidity should be lower, say 40-60%. I set mine at 45%.

5 Likes