My First Grow Candy Kush Auto start week 4

Woo look at that @greenman, you have some of the best growers on here helping you out, @toastyjakes and @ReikoX… They even school me lol so definitely listen to them, your plant will bounce back in no time

2 Likes

Thanks guys I really need this help,

Man on a mission Going to town: :slight_smile:

Well Got Some gypsum and epsom salt. I will treat plant, I will have to buy a barn and about 50 grow lights,
10,000 auto seeds, I have enough product for a lifetime of growing, at cost of $16.00. Thanks :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

WoW thanks for telling me to use these items. Do you remember Gilligans Island?
Well I fed the plant three hours ago. It Looks like it wants to Become a Photo Plant.

A three our feed. I will update later thanks all. :boom:

2 Likes

Meanwhile Stuff gets Weird! It looks like the plant is trying to escape. :airplane:

What look at the screen the plant hand :cookie:

4 Likes

New day, Thanks for helping. Not sure if I will get any bud? autoflower 59 days? the plants buds are like Slow to grow. The feed that was recommended worked well. Light is my enemy. I think.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How much does it cost to grow indoors?

Well day 63 plant is finally starting to bulk up. Feeding Bloom nutes and gypsum/epsom salt. Leaves are looking a little
rough but, plant is real thirsty. I was worried for a bit because no more growth and small flowers, but it looks like it will
make it to the end with thanks for the help along the way.::smiley:

2 Likes

Took pictures off bud, wondering if my pictures can tell how long until cut? Should I start Flushing?, I need a
loop but …have to wait to purchase. Auto is approx week 9. Thanks. Starting to show sugar.Should I wait until pistals brown 80%?.

2 Likes

Thought I would add a song by Bob Marleys Son Damien. Hope you all like.

https://hightimes.com/grow/damian-marley-growing-weed-abandoned-prison/

1 Like

Plant starting to put on weight fast, smells really nice, I think maybe a week or two until …Leaves are still green, pistils
still pushing white and only some yellow. Thanks for all the help folks. I know my pictures suck, but using what I have available.

4 Likes

Starting to fatten up. She’s a leafy looking one. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Getting thicc :wink: when she starts to use up the nutrients in the leaves and the trichomes are almost fully milky white is a good time to harvest

1 Like

Getting close to harvest week 10 starting. I think I will push for week 11. Pistils starting to brown.
some pictures not the best but…start water only…maybe lite feed

2 Likes

Let the flush commence lol… Looks great! Wish you a plentiful yield of stellar quality :smiley:

2 Likes

Learning learning I was wondering why my plant took on these colours. I left the window open and it cooled down. Interesting read at
t https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/53dw33/why-purple-kush-is-purple-and-other-reasons-behind-cannabis-colors

The pH level determines which pigment the plant takes on:

Acidic environments tend to induce red and pink coloration
Purple coloration occurs in neutral pH environments
Blues become present with higher pH levels
Yellow is developed in alkaline conditions
1 Like

Hello from sweden, could You teatch me what You are doing, in esey englisch. Tanks, love and Light from sweden

1 Like

Hi folks 3 or so days to harvest. Thanks for all the help i really think you guys are great the help and all.
I will post the end weight after drying…:joy:

7 Likes

I will try to help I am new grower also peace

2 Likes

Harvested today… Whoo hoo…Quick trim and dry . Thanks all of you that helped. I will have meds in a few weeks.:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Nothing like your own. You can taste the effort. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes