My First Grow Candy Kush Auto start week 4

Starting to fatten up. She’s a leafy looking one. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Getting thicc :wink: when she starts to use up the nutrients in the leaves and the trichomes are almost fully milky white is a good time to harvest

1 Like

Getting close to harvest week 10 starting. I think I will push for week 11. Pistils starting to brown.
some pictures not the best but…start water only…maybe lite feed

2 Likes

Let the flush commence lol… Looks great! Wish you a plentiful yield of stellar quality :smiley:

2 Likes

Learning learning I was wondering why my plant took on these colours. I left the window open and it cooled down. Interesting read at
t https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/53dw33/why-purple-kush-is-purple-and-other-reasons-behind-cannabis-colors

The pH level determines which pigment the plant takes on:

Acidic environments tend to induce red and pink coloration
Purple coloration occurs in neutral pH environments
Blues become present with higher pH levels
Yellow is developed in alkaline conditions
1 Like

Hello from sweden, could You teatch me what You are doing, in esey englisch. Tanks, love and Light from sweden

1 Like

Hi folks 3 or so days to harvest. Thanks for all the help i really think you guys are great the help and all.
I will post the end weight after drying…:joy:

7 Likes

I will try to help I am new grower also peace

2 Likes

Harvested today… Whoo hoo…Quick trim and dry . Thanks all of you that helped. I will have meds in a few weeks.:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Nothing like your own. You can taste the effort. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I have try to start an sog now, And a few bigger.
And I dont reealy Will don anyting else :joy::rofl:
IF I faund some work like a cuppel of munth, i chold go and learn from somone prowffesinal.
I think of Plants seed and lamps and soil 24/7

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest. Gotta be the best feeling in the world. That feeling has never left either. Still get excited when I chop some ladies down.

Enjoy man.

2 Likes

I hate harvest time :rofl: I’d rather go to “real” jail than trim jail lol

3 Likes

I love your accent, ish very nice

4 Likes

Really? :sweat_smile: :open_mouth::open_mouth:
Oh right i get you, you’d like to be padded up with a load of men😅

2 Likes

You know exactly how much I hate trimming. It’s YOU that loves jail greenhouse boy (Scum reference) :laughing:

2 Likes

Okidoki my friend ower there :rofl::joy: i now my englisch is bit so good, But i try to bi understuden. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Love and Light

2 Likes

R they autos mate …

1 Like

Nice stuff …

1 Like

Yes it is an auto candy kush by autoseeds.

1 Like