My first grow journal white crack!

I’m not sure if I just missed it but what are the genetics? Green crack n the white or white Russian or widow or…?

1 Like

Any of them will probably add some nice sugar to the skunky GC

Ooooooo those are some stanky* looking colas… reminds me of aSOG with ggor Casey Jones kinda structure

White crack is from mephisto genetics. Yeti og x 24k gokd I think

3 Likes

Harvested sog #2 and the top half of super glue #1 not the pheno # but just my numbering system since had multiple of same.

11 Likes

Here is the manifold I’m building first time. Also my first time fimming and looks like is going to be 3-5 top colas now.

11 Likes

Big things going on tonight in my grow area! First off I will be cutting my last super glue and the bottom half of the other one. That will open my tent and let me switch it to my veg tent where I’ll finish my sam’s off, maybe 3 wks. Joining that finishing beauti will be my 3 ao#1, 1 white crack, 1 tatoonie doughnut and another sam’s. All plants are getting up potted I might dohat tomorrow though.

4 Likes

White Crack (Sour Crack x Walter White) and things are looking good and well done with the fimming I tried it a couple grows ago and I was a little bit aggressive LoL

2 Likes

great work.

your flowers have huge calyxz it looks like …swollen buds!

thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing the fimmed fim!

stay safe

1 Like

That’s it yes.lol Walter white × sour crack.lol I had been up late and couldn’t remember right

3 Likes

Yes they are thank you. The buds are very solid and dense. They feel like rocks almost since isn’t a big plant hoping the density helps pack on the weight. I’m much happier with this harvest so far than my first. Buds are denser I understood training and pruning better. May not be as much by weight but the knowledge gained through the 2 grows, 8 plants total, is priceless. Thank you overgrow!

5 Likes

Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and comraderie here on OG is worth more than any one seed!, :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So up potted and hung my panda plastic today

Need to wait for the wrinkles to fall out.

9 Likes

Trimmed and moved first sam’s to grove bag. Only got 30g but hit 58% perfect in the grove bag. I cant wait to smoke some.

4 Likes

Great job. All autos? What light schedule are you using?

2 Likes

2 autos 4 photo right now on 18/6 the big girl is a samsquanch og then I can move those other girls for better light. The little girls are under a viparspectra xs1500 at 75% 22 in. Distance. I’ll slowly turn up to 100% over next 2 wks.

3 Likes

Ok some better pics to update this grow that has been up potted and put into tent.

white crack 2 weeks above ground.auto
samquanch og 5 wks from seed. Auto
afghan original #1 photo/reg hopeful female building manifold
! tatoonie doughnut f2 photo/fem 5 wks
afghan original #1 photo/reg heirloom topped
afghan original fimmed

14 Likes

All transplanted girls were watered with ph’ed, mycos+, superthrive, and recharge.

6 Likes

@pigeonman check the white crack 2 weeks above ground today! She germinated in less than 12 hrs put in paper towel went to bed, woke up over night it had a tail.:point_up_2: Pic up there.

5 Likes

@420noob your plants are looking great! Nice chunky buds on the others you chopped.

3 Likes