My first grow journal white crack!

So I’m glad I didn’t harvest 2 of my sogs at the same time. The first I harvest 3 days ago was 80% cloudy 20% clear the second I decide to leave just to find my harvest sweet spot. Well it double in size in 3 days now I wish I would have left the first. What can you do. This sog doubled in size had a trichrome dump and pick up purples. What a plant!

24 Likes

Great job, looks like it finished very nicely. Yea it sucks pulling early, but you will have some killer daytime smoke…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

So checking trichromes today with my loupe @ 60× and jumped and almost screamed like a girl! Fungus gnat was stuck in the bud scary looking at 60x when your are not expecting it

3 Likes

What does a fungus gnat at 60x look like.:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Big eyes and mandibles!

3 Likes

So here is my super glue at 16 weeks.

17 Likes

Here is my white crack!

Ao#1 manifold going to be

Sog

Tatoonie doughnut

Fimmed ao#1

My ao#1 garbage can save

9 Likes

Here is a bb#3 clone that I took from a revegged clone in flower. She survived the stress and is throwing new leaves. Yay

1 Like

Here is my grow log. @Hellablaked

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I just missed it but what are the genetics? Green crack n the white or white Russian or widow or…?

1 Like

Any of them will probably add some nice sugar to the skunky GC

Ooooooo those are some stanky* looking colas… reminds me of aSOG with ggor Casey Jones kinda structure

White crack is from mephisto genetics. Yeti og x 24k gokd I think

3 Likes

Harvested sog #2 and the top half of super glue #1 not the pheno # but just my numbering system since had multiple of same.

11 Likes

Here is the manifold I’m building first time. Also my first time fimming and looks like is going to be 3-5 top colas now.

11 Likes

Big things going on tonight in my grow area! First off I will be cutting my last super glue and the bottom half of the other one. That will open my tent and let me switch it to my veg tent where I’ll finish my sam’s off, maybe 3 wks. Joining that finishing beauti will be my 3 ao#1, 1 white crack, 1 tatoonie doughnut and another sam’s. All plants are getting up potted I might dohat tomorrow though.

4 Likes

White Crack (Sour Crack x Walter White) and things are looking good and well done with the fimming I tried it a couple grows ago and I was a little bit aggressive LoL

2 Likes

great work.

your flowers have huge calyxz it looks like …swollen buds!

thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing the fimmed fim!

stay safe

1 Like

That’s it yes.lol Walter white × sour crack.lol I had been up late and couldn’t remember right

3 Likes

Yes they are thank you. The buds are very solid and dense. They feel like rocks almost since isn’t a big plant hoping the density helps pack on the weight. I’m much happier with this harvest so far than my first. Buds are denser I understood training and pruning better. May not be as much by weight but the knowledge gained through the 2 grows, 8 plants total, is priceless. Thank you overgrow!

5 Likes