My first grow journal white crack!

So fertilized the first time last night with grow big plants seemed to like the nitrogen boost. Also added mycos+ and recharge and big bloom.

2 Likes

How many days in flower are you now?

2 Likes

None 5 wks from seed and white crack is 2 wks from seed.

3 Likes

Bucked my second super glue and put half in a Grove bag the other half went into paper bag and back into dry room to sweat out some moisture. All I have left drying is part of second super glue and my 3rd sam’s og.

2 Likes

Oh I saw you fed bloom notes and thought you already flipped

2 Likes

Fox farm big bloom is an organic micronute fert. the grow big is the veg fert.! Like a tea I think. 16737344240263102737888440714788|375x500

6 Likes

8 Likes

Kinda looks like you’re watering around stalk leaving the rest dry.

2 Likes

I transplanted last week and the soil was wet through. Once it settled I topped with dry soil. They needed nitrogen so I gave a little nutes and recharge and yes this time I did normally I would water aound the outside of the plant.

2 Likes

So got some better pics.

My manifold coming together. Got some nutes on the leaves so that’s not a deficiency.

My fim a little leaf tucking and all the lowers are above the leaf shade. been topped twice. Leaf tucking again bringing them lowers up

3 Likes

7 Likes

Sometimes leaves curl away from light. Ideally they should be flat horizontal. Is it possible to turn lights down for a day and observe?

3 Likes

Looking like they are hungry, not sure if it is lockout thou,

2 Likes

It’s not lock out. I have a viparspectra xs1500 @22" and visosun vs1000 @22". I can raise a couple inches. Thanks they are greener to the eye but didn’t notice the leaves. Last watering was the first veg nute so only gave1/4 strength just to see. My tatoonie doughnut(which I don’t have a pick of lol) a sativa hybrid is dark green nice. Those ao#1 are hungry so next feed they get full strength. Do you think the recharge is making the eat more? @LivingBlackSoil so the droopy leaves are from to much light you think? My 150w I can dim however much my vivosun only has 100%, 75, 50, and 25 so do you think raising the lights would help? Thanks

2 Likes

Couldn’t hurt to go 50% and see if there’s a difference. Also the Photone app kinda turns cell phone into a light meter. Not great but better than 0. But yeah I’d definitely dim lights and observe. Peace

3 Likes

that bud looks tasty as hell, great job

1 Like

This is 1 hour after lights on is this what they should look like? Except for the Arcadian rhythms I think that cause then to rest every couple hours. IMG_20230119_202527

9 Likes

They do look better. I see that tag and think these are autos. If so can’t really afford a week to watch please forgive bad advice. Happy harvests

3 Likes

Only 2 are autos one is well into flower the other looks great the only reasons white crack looks saggy is because I have it staked down. So that is what I’m looking for leaves like that ok. Ill take a pic when i get up in 7 hrs then before I go to work. See if 75% makes a difference. I downloaded the app but on someone elses ohone my phone is to cheap. Said the par by the plants was 210. I need to see ehat that means.lol tomorrow ill have more time to play with it. What par and/or dli would I be looking for @5 weeks from seed?

3 Likes

So looking much better this morning like I said took a couple pics.

ignore my stunted auto there.lol

8 Likes