My first grow journal white crack!

Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and comraderie here on OG is worth more than any one seed!, :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So up potted and hung my panda plastic today

Need to wait for the wrinkles to fall out.

9 Likes

Trimmed and moved first sam’s to grove bag. Only got 30g but hit 58% perfect in the grove bag. I cant wait to smoke some.

4 Likes

Great job. All autos? What light schedule are you using?

2 Likes

2 autos 4 photo right now on 18/6 the big girl is a samsquanch og then I can move those other girls for better light. The little girls are under a viparspectra xs1500 at 75% 22 in. Distance. I’ll slowly turn up to 100% over next 2 wks.

3 Likes

Ok some better pics to update this grow that has been up potted and put into tent.

white crack 2 weeks above ground.auto
samquanch og 5 wks from seed. Auto
afghan original #1 photo/reg hopeful female building manifold
! tatoonie doughnut f2 photo/fem 5 wks
afghan original #1 photo/reg heirloom topped
afghan original fimmed

14 Likes

All transplanted girls were watered with ph’ed, mycos+, superthrive, and recharge.

6 Likes

@pigeonman check the white crack 2 weeks above ground today! She germinated in less than 12 hrs put in paper towel went to bed, woke up over night it had a tail.:point_up_2: Pic up there.

5 Likes

@420noob your plants are looking great! Nice chunky buds on the others you chopped.

3 Likes

So did some chopping today sam’s og my third got chopped. Yay so no more for a while. Here’s a pic of sam’s og 2nd plant trimmed ready for Grove bags after 8 days dry.

Here’s a pic of my first super glue only part was ready for the cure.

My last sam’s og I plant 4 wks ago didn’t take to transplant well. Threw her straight into flower button top in 3 days time was just barely showing pistils.

8 Likes

Some frosty nugs,looks very tasty, what kinda smells you getting from them? Looks like you could have overwatered that Sams og

1 Like

In my experience, superglue has a great smell, but it does tend to burn your throat a tiny bit. Try to grow it in a grow bag. This actually gives it a potent high, though for someone not used to it, it can be a little overwhelming. I was surprised to realize that it was actually a Sativa hybrid, but who knows? It’s been a while since I’ve had it… if you enjoy the buzz, then definitely get the strain… it’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Gasey diesel with a little skunk funk on the super glue. Sam’s is peppery with a burnt rubber stem rub and the super glue stem smelled like fresh picked mint. I just transplanted that sam’s and I wet the dirt so there is no spaces and make a form. Then I transplant and give transplanting mixes so the soul was drenched when put in figured it would dry out nicely. Live and learn is only my second run with autos.

2 Likes

So my first super glue eetled at 60% and sams 62% in grive bags so they are cooking

1 Like

So fertilized the first time last night with grow big plants seemed to like the nitrogen boost. Also added mycos+ and recharge and big bloom.

2 Likes

How many days in flower are you now?

2 Likes

None 5 wks from seed and white crack is 2 wks from seed.

3 Likes

Bucked my second super glue and put half in a Grove bag the other half went into paper bag and back into dry room to sweat out some moisture. All I have left drying is part of second super glue and my 3rd sam’s og.

2 Likes

Oh I saw you fed bloom notes and thought you already flipped

2 Likes

Fox farm big bloom is an organic micronute fert. the grow big is the veg fert.! Like a tea I think. 16737344240263102737888440714788|375x500

6 Likes