My first grow journal white crack!

Have a sams og wk 3 of flower

Here’s my manifold missing a finger also letting little centers grow see if they keep up. And here’s the understory.

Check out the size of this leaf on my tatoonie doughnut. That stem dammmnnn stock but thick good base to hold them big buds ya

This girl was topped twice gonna be a nice canopy I think
can’t see whole plant in pic of course.

11 Likes

Oh ooopppps! I think I tokea little too much off the top what about y’all? Lol that’s a male it took me over a week before I could bring myself to kill it. Idk why it’s just the thought of killing a perfectly healthy weed plant. Ya it’s male and produces no bud and will ruin my females buds and all. Still though.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Indeed it still so hard for me to do this to my plant.lol even seedlings I’ll try like hell to give to someone before I chop it’s just most people don’t want to be gifted a male plant.

1 Like

So anyone have experience with manifolds or know someone to tag? So I have my manifold 8 main branches but was growing compact so ended up growing another middle node before long enough to train down. Should I clip these branches because of manifold will these be small and weak? Or leave just more bud spots and won’t hurt my colas?

So I’m pointing to the tips Im asking if I should leave or clip? The last pic is my manifold but missing 1 finger cause I trained it to hard.lol so thought maybe keep that branch replacing it.

6 Likes

Song has been in my head for days

2 Likes

It gets stuck in my head also, it so damn catchy

2 Likes

Grow big is a heavy chemical salt feet. Big bloom is an organic tea but other fox farm liquid is all salts

1 Like

I have not yet done it but I think you snip em

1 Like

@BudBusterPro here’s my current log will snap some new pics once lights are back on.

1 Like

Nice plant! I would leave it go…

2 Likes

Ya I was thinking leave them until the strech is over seebif they fatten up. If they stay small snip snip like a quick vasectomy. Lmao honestly how many of you jist cringed avlittle bit?

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah it’s your plant. You can snip what you want…

2 Likes

So this might be TMI but I got this uncontrollable urge. It’s telling me it’s time to flip soon. Just gave girls some light hair cuts just so other branches can catch up then flip yay.

9 Likes

Looking good, let the show begin…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you. To right so tomorrow morning my lights are getting cut off early. So tomorrow morning flower starts.

1 Like

A little music to pass the time

1 Like

So white crack just hit week 5 and is filling out nicely. Here are some pics of my manifold structure.

time change starts at 8:30 am tomorrow set in stone so whoot whoot!

6 Likes

The flip has been initiated. Heres a few pics of me opening up a little.

this is my tatoonie doughnut topped once and had one of those tops pulled off yippey
this is white crack at week 5 give her a nice bend about a week ago
this weirdo here is my ao#1 that I had given up on threw away and saved from the garbage 2 days later. It’s been topped twice and spread out in the + structure base. I think I made a wise decision pulling out of the trash.

7 Likes