My first grow journal white crack!

So here is a plant that I fimmed then bent over looking sweet.

To bad this she ended up being a he.lol. At least I got some practice in training I guess.

9 Likes

Uugghh! So I went to give my plants a quarter of a turn and the horror I found. My tatoonie doughnut I topped a couple weeks ago now has 1 main cola again. Apparently when I tied the 2 tops down I pulled to hard on one of the tops. The leaves were all wilted I looked I had pulled it right off the plant.lol. Live and learn I guess right.

2 Likes

I am using powerade caps as spacers between my pots and runoff saucers. Is that enough clearance for air or should I raise them at keast 1/2 inch off the saucer

So found pistils on 2 of my plants so not to bad. 1 male, 2 females, and 1 tbd so not bad the other 2 are auto fems so not an issue.
Apparently I went from being to gentle to just ripping parts off. Couple days ago I noticed the leaves on 1 side of a top were dead. My lst wasn’t so low stress and I had almost popped the whole thing off couldn’t be saved one top down. Today while adjusting my wires and pulled to hard split a finger off. So not 8 fingers only 7 hopefully I’m done hurting my plants.

1 Like

It is a tough plant, will bounce right back.420noob in thereshowing the girls whos boss…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol that’s right keep them bitches in line.( I’m talking about my plants in no way do I condone domestic violence)

2 Likes

So I’m pretty sure I’m cooking with gas now 1 tatoonie doughnut female, 2 ao#1 female so they are looking good. Probably gonna flip in week or two so the can grow out a little more plus more bbp applications. Otherwise looking good. Will include some photos once lights come on.
Question I’m running my lights @ 75% 22" is it safe for me to up to 100% and raise my lights 3-4 in or just wait till flip when they need more light. Should I just download the photone app and measure my par and dli and find out what the recommended levels are and go from there. It’s a little more scientific just need to play with the app more. My phones don’t support the app so I have to use my girls ughh why did I have to drop and break my phone. Worse it was the morning after seeing the rolling stones I dropped phone in parking lot totally screwed. So didn’t get to back up all videos and pics are stuck in my Samsung power 7 brick.

1 Like

Do you have both of your lights at that distance?

No the other light I can dim at 1% intervals for just every couple days I Increase 2-3%. The vivosun only has 25, 50, 75, and 100% so not quite as versible.

1 Like

Manifold missing the eighth top
topped twice both are afghan original #1

Back right is a tatoonie doughnut little guy in the middle in the back is my white crack that’s a sams og auto I stunted but the smoke is fire.

8 Likes

They all are looking might fine. How long are you going to veg the white crack for?

1 Like

Its an auto

Oh damn, my bad didn’t realize that…well still will interested to see how it turns out

Have a sams og wk 3 of flower

Here’s my manifold missing a finger also letting little centers grow see if they keep up. And here’s the understory.

Check out the size of this leaf on my tatoonie doughnut. That stem dammmnnn stock but thick good base to hold them big buds ya

This girl was topped twice gonna be a nice canopy I think
can’t see whole plant in pic of course.

11 Likes

Oh ooopppps! I think I tokea little too much off the top what about y’all? Lol that’s a male it took me over a week before I could bring myself to kill it. Idk why it’s just the thought of killing a perfectly healthy weed plant. Ya it’s male and produces no bud and will ruin my females buds and all. Still though.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Indeed it still so hard for me to do this to my plant.lol even seedlings I’ll try like hell to give to someone before I chop it’s just most people don’t want to be gifted a male plant.

1 Like

So anyone have experience with manifolds or know someone to tag? So I have my manifold 8 main branches but was growing compact so ended up growing another middle node before long enough to train down. Should I clip these branches because of manifold will these be small and weak? Or leave just more bud spots and won’t hurt my colas?

So I’m pointing to the tips Im asking if I should leave or clip? The last pic is my manifold but missing 1 finger cause I trained it to hard.lol so thought maybe keep that branch replacing it.

6 Likes

Song has been in my head for days

2 Likes