My first grow journal white crack!

Looking fabulous!
I would say more than 2 weeks to go. I never go by a number of days or weeks. I always check trichomes. Each run of the same strain can be different. Lighting, water, nutrients, air flow…all have an influence on finishing. Just my .02 cents…:v:

4 Likes

Stunning, no doubt. What’s is the room size? How many fans do you have here

1 Like

Great work @420noob !

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

I’m judging by how my other autos have finished they are still pistils gold balls just a little bud formation. I learned not go go by breeders times my first grow. They all took 3+ weeks past recommended flowering time because of not enough light. Learned it early I guess.
@pigeonman thanks after seeing what you did with a solo cup figured I needed to really step up my game with this one.lmao I had secret weapon bbp.

3 Likes

30"x54"x7’ and I have 2 fans in there now a little clip fan and a little oscillating fan that can never go above 1 because is so strong.

@nefrella here is my log.

1 Like

Wow, looking good @420noob !!! Excited to see the progress :green_heart::green_heart: thx for the link over!

3 Likes

Everything is looking great both the new mylar and the white crack is looking stellar and I will be trying out some after this CDLC x Skywalker! Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

@pigeonman did I over do this with to much above dirt line? Thanks

On a different note I really hate chain pet stores. The amount of abuse they put the animals through is insane. I was at Petco today and this poor hairless Guinea pig. He couldn’t walk right on his right side. Now look at those nails wtaf! That’s why he couldn’t walk what worker can’t see this isn’t right?

4 Likes

We’ll find out! :rofl:

I don’t thing so. They’ll be a lot of roots developing below that line :smiley: :+1:

That little guy is soo cute. I hate chain stores to as most often the livestock on hand is only okay IF the staff actually care. I hope that little guy gets a good forever home asap with the care it deserves.

3 Likes

Do you water from the top @420noob ?

1 Like

Ugh, Indeed. Heartbreaking. Hopeful he finds his forever family :heart:

2 Likes

Yes I do. Damn 10 characters!

1 Like

What happened when I planted my plants up that high and watering from the top, the dirt is going to wash away from the smaller transplant it will fall apart . I would not have put as much dirt in the new container and left room for the dirt to wash down to. I did try going Shigh as you are now but I didn’t like how much of the root ball was left open…I am not sure if this is making sense or not. @420noob

1 Like

Ya it makes sense thanks. I’ll keep an eye on it and if it starts to faulter I’ll clip some clones since this is a clone of a clone from my first grow. I want to grow it out again but reveg slowed my flower time so last clone just started throwing pistils at 8wks so pulled a clone and gifted the flowering plant. Bruce banner #3

2 Likes

This is my tatoonie doughnut. I’ve never seen suCH dense stacking buds loook at that man.

This is afgahn original #1 manifold looking to have some spears here.

White crack day 70 no brown pistils yet so she is about to get swoll just as long as no bass in her voice.lol

Afghan orioriginal #1 just topped twice not gonna produce like her manifolded sister.

Thays my run down this weekend. Oh ya photos are day 33.

9 Likes

I’m just gonna say it… WOW that’s a beautiful site to see and I have a new little baby girl CDLC x Skywalker and I started it in a.7 gallon pot and I will transplant into my 2 gallon pot ASA it takes hold and I always get nervous about it but I am gonna stick with the way I grew up the Skywalker and the (double Grape x 3 Bears OG) x CDLC and the Toof Decay was the one I changed up to many things for myself but it happens not every plant is going to make it. I’m gonna be more inclined to get one of my White Crack started and the Walter White is showing off a lot with the height and amount of preflowers and I love the fact that you have an even top canopy! What did you do as far as training throughout the grow??

1 Like

I was just scrolling thru here thinking I like your style

1 Like

The one with the super even dense buds tatoonie doughnut just got topped and pulled down. White crack just LST and leaf tucking. The manifold well that explains itself and the other ao#1 was topped twice and LST. This grow I played with a few techniques trying to figure out what I like and what produces. These are pretty Hardy plants so I have learned not to be as gentle in training in veg. I pulled a few arms off with to much LST but live and learn. Thanks @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

I’m cool with that growmie.

1 Like