My first time

Yeah it is at a size where it doesn’t really need the bottle anymore. A breeze would be beneficial to strengthen the stem. Also a light fairly close depending on the type will stop it stretching. I like using CFL 75w equivalents in a desk lamp 3 inches above the seedling it really stops the stretch in the first 4-5 days.

4 Likes

Luckily we don’t have rain today. So I put the cup under the sun.

I am growing outside @Shadey

4 Likes

My plant is growing upside, instead of downside.

I mean, the roots are going up on the soil. I could see the thin stem, which made the plant lay down on the soil.

I put some extra soil and made it stand up.
What could be the reason of that? We didn’t have sun for the last three days. Maybe 1 hour of sunlight out of 72 hours.

3 Likes

Yes, but you could start them off under a CFL bulb, household screw in one, in a desk light, to stop them stretching to much.

3 Likes

This seedling has been through tough times. There literally no sun for the last 5 days. Only raining. I am keeping it on the shade. It’s getting day light but it isn’t getting sunlight.

It’s been flooded constantly, but I put it on the side so it won’t get any wet from today.
Comparing to my previous plant, it’s the same size, the same progress.

We will see what happens.

Day 5.

5 Likes

Now I understand why you guys grow indoor. Because you can create the whatever atmosphere you want to create.

In my tropical city, I am hoping and putting the pot under the sun. But anytime any minute there can be a super strong rain which can turn down your pot.

5 Likes

Day 7 smaller than my previous plant, because it has been through some difficulties.

Why the feed leaves turning vertical?

5 Likes

It’s because it’s happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You think she is doing “hand up in the air”?

2 Likes

People call that “praying”. Like hands folded. It does usually indicate a perfectly happy plant.

3 Likes

Day 9.
Wondering if this plant is alive still.
Coz I didn’t see any considerable grow for the last three days.

3 Likes

The plant looks a little dry? Keep it a little moist for best results, but not soaked. They seem so slow at the start. Just try and fuigure out what makes it happy. It may want extra shade right now if you’re in full sun. Sometimes seedlings will do better with part of both.

Lots of that stuff is for hydro and a good bit is sort of fancy marketing, at least for you at this point. An easier solution is get a basic fertilizer for veg and then a bloom mix for flowering. That keeps it simple and has most all that the plant needs. All of the fancy products are amendments and stuff to fine tune a grow but not necessary.

I’m not sure what’s available to you but maybe somebody else can think of a good fert for you, too. Liquid products are more expensive than a dry fertilizer, mostly for your convenience by just adding water.

You could get by with the Bio Thrive, I suppose. Not sure if it’s ok for soil, too, but probably. You may not need any thing else until you know if you do and why. The simple ferts are best in the beginning so you can just give it love and watch it grow. Keeping it green and happy looking.

4 Likes

Day 10

5 Likes

It’s getting ready to put out the next set of leaves. Best vibes, I posted above…

4 Likes

Day 12

6 Likes

Looking great. Looks like your moisture is better. Give it a week and it’ll look much better.

2 Likes

I wanted to ask you something about autoflowers.

Probably I can’t get harvest from this one coz autumn is soon.

So, can I get seeds from autos? Do autos come as a regular male too? And their seeds will be autos too?

Thanks man

3 Likes

Yes you can get regular autos to breed and make seeds. With the amounts of light you get there being low, your plants are going to start flowering as soon as they become sexually mature. So your photo plants are really going to be like autos anyway.

4 Likes

How do you hang the paper towel so the seeds don’t move?

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/uploads/short-url/gVRKcK1tjNecmrbEEA5owzKrGJo.pdf

Hey bro, welcome to OG. You can read my thread and see what difficulties I came across. So don’t repeat them.

If you open this link you will understand what I am saying.

1 Like