My grow + intro

Took 1 C99,
Very mold resistant considering the large bud size these girls produce.
Not too compact & not too airy. Fruity smell but can’t put my finger on what fruit.
The resin glands leave you with that sandy feel on your glove.

Here’s the other C99, she’s trying to break records and won’t quite with the pistils lol.

Also here’s some Lane Cove I’ve had hanging for a week, she produces beautiful flower that has really sweet blueberry syrup terps. Nice and frosty, the resin on this one has more of a damp feel when u handle it.

:v:t2:

4 Likes

If you had to choose a color that represents the smell, which would it be?

Phenomenal job dude. The sandy aspect means it will wash well, correct?

3 Likes

I got in there especially to smell the c99 again. Haha. So it’s mostly pine but a sweet pine is my best stab at describing it.

Thankyou bro.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard some experts say too. (something about a harder membrane on the trich’s)

2 Likes

Today I chopped one of CSI’s Sweet 16 x Fallen Soldiers, (I have 2 other phenos in flower) she has been given some more root space and put back in the veg tent cause I wanna see what she can do in a proper sized pot.
She’s very easy on the eyes, smoke test will be fun.
Smells I got from her were purple candy but also floral.

I can’t stop posting Lane Cove pics. This is the last of the runs I’m doing of this cut. Such a beautiful strain. Hats off to Heavy Dayze Genetics.
Chances are i”ll regret letting this one go but I’ve had her for a year or so, so it’s time to do some more exploring. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Howdy OG’s
Got a few things coming along nicely.

Couple of fun sized Chem Fury’s.

Aaaaand of course with the warmer ambient temps I just found some bud rot.

Getting towards that time of year where this will be a constant battle with certain strains.
The seedlings I am running outside are a welcome change from hiding away indoors. :v:t2:

3 Likes