My grow + intro

Franco’s Lemon Cheese :cheese: :lemon:

Nirvana’s Bubblelicious

8 Likes

Ok so things are happening in the flower room.
The Gorilla Bomb almost ready. She is a hot mess falling all over herself.

Lane Cove promising a decent yield considering she got a small pot.
Sweet 16 x f/soldiers still pretty af.

Trying out a couple of “Chem Fury” ( Heavy Dayze Genetics)

And last but not least the Mighty C99’s are stealing the show with their yield & bud formation. So far they have just the right size flowers I’m going for… I don’t wanna be seeing bud rot in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

9 Likes

So I’ve learned if you combine hps with leds.
You can get absolute monsters. This C99 just keeps bulking. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Little mate just popped up to let me know I’m way over due to clean my floor.
Gotta respect that will to live.
:joy:

5 Likes

Haha, yeah I still subscribe to the theory that these plants WANT to live…we just find new and creative ways to prevent that (at least I have been guilty of it, lol). Are you going to pot that thing up and see what you get? Always enjoy visiting your space. Have a great day @Wojak :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ahh you’re too kind man.
Haha, yep. I’ll dig her out of the polystyrene crack ( polystyrene hybrid?) :thinking:& give her a home right next to the one that tried to grow in my outside garden bed in the middle of winter) guess im getting a collection of strong willed genetics.
:joy:

6 Likes

Last couple of weeks I had some serious power outages. Was totally stressed about it. I’m certain it has increased some stretch. but all back to normal so now I just keep going hope for the best.
Swapped out a 300 watt mars hydro for the mars fc evo 8000. I like that this model comes already put together & doesn’t have cable everywhere like the previous (FC 8000) just unfolds and ready to go.
Cindy 99’s are so top heavy now. Also the Lane Cove gone purple & frosty.
Flowering a couple of fun size Chem Fury’s

Hoping to bring everything here to completion before the summer heat comes to wreck everything. :sweat_smile:
Strains in flower: Lane Cove, Cindy 99, Gorilla Bomb, Franco’s Lemon Cheese, Chem Fury, White Rino, Pitanga, Critical XXL, Sweet 16 x Fallen Soldiers, Blue Cheese, NL5 x Haze

Cheers OGer’s. :beers:Hope everyone’s having a great weekend. Guess I’ll wrap this up with a little t-shirt flex.

5 Likes

Looking spectacular bro. That shirt’s pretty neat too. Do they shut off power because of the heat or was it just done at random?

Thanks my man. Reason being extreme wind conditions. Trees taking out power lines ect ect . And yeah I’m a fan boi. :joy:

1 Like

On this day.
Excited to crack some new seeds.

Cherry bomb/ Bomb Seeds.
Congo/ Ace Seeds.
Hindu Kush/ Sensi Seeds.
Zombie Death Fuck / Blimburn Seeds
Mango Haze x Z99/ Wally Duck
A couple more Euphoria/ Dutch Passion. ( one pheno I had was insanely frosty, hoping to find something similar and not lose it this time.

And a few more Lane Cove/ Heavy Dayze Genetics I had stashed away. ( a favourite of mine)
So I reckon I’ve got my sativa & indica bases covered. If you guys have experience with any of these lemme know.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Listening to the new SkunkVA episode as I type this lol

2 Likes

Yeah nice. Makes me want to live in the US. I have no clues about most strains these legends are working with.
Nice Pfp by the way! :beer::frog:

2 Likes

This Sweet 16 x Fallen soldiers is catching my eye. Definately the brightest purple I’ve ever had. I’m gonna have to re-veg this beauty and do her some justice.

Here’s a fat little Blue cheese

And here’s a little Chem Fury

7 Likes

Wow, not sure how I’ve missed this thread for so long. This is the next level of quality that I’m aspiring to. Such great variety and a nice big space, that DP Euphoria is one that I’ve always wanted to grow but getting DP seeds down under seems to be a mission. My seed shopping list for my next trip back to the motherland is growing.

Couple of questions…
Are you growing in straight coco, no perlite or clay? Do you do anything for Calmag? I’m interested that you’re using Bio Diesel nutrients, I’m using their marine Calmag but getting what I thought was Calmag deficiency but now I’m thinking is tip burn so I’m going to dial the CF back a bit. I’ve also just switched from Canna Boost to the same Bio Diesel bat guano because it’s a lot cheaper. I’m on the verge of running out of Canna Coco a+b I might try the green diamond after seeing your results, like I said they seem next level. Tagging along for the ride.

3 Likes

What a glorious sight. Best of luck with these suckers dude, excited to see what comes out. That Zombie Death Fuck sounds like something I would’ve smoked with my grandma!

Reminds me of Purple Punch a bit.

2 Likes

Hi Igor, 1st up thanks for the kind words dude, always nice to get props from like minded folks.
So yeah I do straight coco. Used to mess around with perlite a little but I never noticed enough difference to make it worth the effort,
And Calimag…. Nah I don’t use that either.
I probably have a few here and there that could use it every now and then but I keep things as simple as possible. I am certainly not an expert, but A, B the whole way & adding the batshit juice in flower works good enough for me.
Yeah the Uphoria… did a couple, they were just ok, but that super frosty girl had zero smell & might have been a one off?
I’m cracking a couple more to see if I can find something similar again but I don’t like my chances.
Cheers mate

2 Likes

Hey brother :facepunch:t2:
Hell yeah I’m pretty stoked to b cracking some.
Always feels good to get some out of the fridge and into action.
I can’t relate with the purple punch similarities to sweet 16/ fallen soldiers as the only purple punch I did was just a Barney’s knock off that came out not very interesting , (& not very purple) :joy:
Zombie death fuck, (Apparently cookies/ OG hybrid )
I do like a cool name haha, also I have had good results from Blimburn Seeds so I figured why not.
Hows things your end man?

1 Like

God, I think it’s my favorite part man.

I also can’t talk too much on the Purple Punch, as I’ve only seen journals of it being grown. What’s that sweet 16 smelling like?

Good dude, I’m on vacation for now. Been going out on a lot of hikes with my dog. It’s been really lovely to disconnect. How about you dude?

1 Like

The Sweet 16 x smells like something Ive never come across before. I’m going to have to hit it a few times before I can attempt to describe it.

Good for you man, enjoy! Having some spare time would be sweet. Got a to do list as long as my arm.