My House Reeks! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!

Two carbon filters

One on the intake end of your inline fan, and another on the exhaust end. Pony up for nicer filters, like those new refillable AC Infinity, I’ll tell you right now the cheaper brands will work for a short while & thats it.

2 Likes

Ive been recharging mine by blowing an ozone generator on it then out it when i sterilize my tent periodically every couple months.Ive had a cheapie filter for 4 years now.I clean the sock on it regularly still works

1 Like

I like running dual for the stank ass stuff (which is all I grow anymore) I run a 6” up high and a 4” addition from the floor up. Works great but still danks in the room itself, but if off you’d smell it a few hundred feet away easy (ask me how I know :wink:)

3 Likes

All of us are like

AWWWWW BOOO HOO, YOUR WEED STINKS :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL! jk

3 Likes

my house smells like a sweet scent of crazy weed some guy is growing in the garage…oh wait thats me…

2 Likes

Because i vent my grow tent into my rafters, i often get wafts of fresh dank herb on my porch. Doesn’t reek up the neighborhood, luckily

Which raises a point. … where is your grow space being vented to??

4 Likes

It’s vented… uh… Into the entire neighborhood unfortunately! Not in a tent !! Those seeds you sent me…so dank!! Thanks OG hit me up if you want a free pack for the responses preciate ya!

6 Likes

Lol my dude. How much do your clothes stink lol lol lol

1 Like

I will say if someone has something to grow they know for certain comes with a crazy smell. And some super buds the end.

I want every part of it. My house has a heavenly aroma.

And love some Danky ass bud to make the neighbors wonder if I killed a skunk. Or pissed myself and came to borrow sugar.

Not afraid to grow some Stanley Danky sticky icky buds

3 Likes

8 inch blower in the same room with the plants, direct it outside. I do this in the basement and almost all the air in the house gets pulled out. I was quite surprised by how well it did. Keeps things fresh.

D

2 Likes

Chop it down, like the apple tree…

3 Likes

do what my fiance just did and put a plastic container inside the oven. the burning will cover all smells!

4 Likes

3 Likes

All good suggestions. I will add continuously venting will help, since the odor doesn’t build up for like 12 and than suddenly hits the neighborhood.
I also find that just pulling air through a filter into the space will reduce odor also

1 Like

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::thinking::grimacing::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Exactly……:+1:t3:image
That’s what I need

2 Likes

Chop
Reveg
Clone the heck out of it and grow some more if smoke is killer…

1 Like

smoke brisket

3 Likes

When I lived in FL I used a cann 9000 vented into my attic. I ran my 600 watt digital with cooltube 5PM to 5AM. My neighbor told me when I moved he could smell it when going to work at 4AM. I was running anything TGA back then. 07-08

2 Likes