My indoor grow in Chile

Here’s a little friend I found yesterday afternoon when lights came on.

Also this week here in Chile is the big national holiday… Something similar to July 4th in the sense it’s a very patriotic holiday…no school/work til Monday.

Baby back ribs and Chorizo sausage sandwiches for late lunch today. Very typical activity is kite flying, especially for children… Here’s one of my kids flying a kite on the beach. There will be a bunch of festival/party/fair type things with typical music, drinks, foods and games. I live in a touristic town and we go from around 24,000 residents to a floating population of 75,000-80’000 people over this holiday XXL weekend

5 Likes

Acá en la cuarta región es un caos hermano, la pampilla aunque esté en la ciudad de al lado, trae mucha gente a ambas. La congestion vehicular es estresante jaja- Saludos y que tengas felices & seguras fiestas!

1 Like

Si te creo… El año pasado para fiestas patrias mi esposa y hijas fueron a La Serena donde mi cunada, yo quedé acá en casa trabajando… Yo fui a dejarlos al terminal de bus de STGO y fue loco… Presenciamos un asalto allí mismo… El bus que tenía salir alas 17:00 salió recién alas 20:00 del terminal. Pa la vuelta les compré boletos de avión y ciao… 45 min y estás aterrizando en STGO.

1 Like

So my last grow, before I traveled to USA for vacation, I had several strains going… I kept 1 male, a Bodhi Cherry Queen :cherries: :crown: (Fat Cherry Afghan x Old Mother Ghani). I made some f2 s and crossed it to Seattle Chronic One Ton (the one x {pez x Ortega} x the one bx). I try to be careful with pollination but sometimes end up with 5-15 seeds from my other plants… One of them was my NL2 ibl from Deep Ellum.

Here’s the NL2 ibl mother. 1st and 3rd pics are at about 52-54 days. 2nd pic is at chop around 60-63 days. The top cola had just a little bit of bud rot. My lights off humidity was in the high 70s that round though.

3 Likes

Got two more plants transplanted just now,
One Sour Wonder fem and the single MelvinZ fem

MelvinZ

Sour Wonder

Here’s a pic of the Mother’s Milk I transplanted 6-7 days ago. I think she’s showing female :grin::grin: :grin:. What do you guys think :thinking:.?.?.?

2 Likes

That nl is a good looking plant nice colors, thnx for sharing pictures from over there. I know youll like that gorilla glue its always a great smoke. Good smell on the nl2?

1 Like