My indoor grow in Chile

Oops my bad thought you had a tent too. You could aim it at the light itself and it bounces around the whole space. It manuakly can go up or down. But for you lol id just get more fans.

Just took some clones. I have only once before done clones. I am using soil in solo cups with a bag over top. Two snips per solo cup. Took 4 snips off of MM, 2 snips off sour wonder natural, and 2 snips off of MelvinZ.
Pic is Mother’s Milk f2 and then her 4 snips hopefully soon to be rooted clones.

I feel like the snips o took off of MM seem a bit small… Again I don’t have much experience doing this . I took them off the first node and third node, 2 from each.

2 Likes

Well, I had moved my clones into my bathroom in the tub :bathtub: when it was lights put in the grow space because I am doing 8 hours off in prep to flip on to 11/13 on Monday. My wife went to bathe one of the kids and she innocently and unknowingly moved the clones to a window… Receiving full sun. :cry: :sob: :cry:… They were there for like an hour but it appears the damage was done… 2 mm clones are completely fallen over sagging and one of the MelvinZ as well.