My Little 2x4 Grow

Those balls you see will start to open up and drop the pollen. You will see it on the leaves of the plant. They look real close to opening up…

3 Likes

Take a look at my Blue Kush journal bud. You can see the daily progress of males. It will start with tiny piles of pollen on leaves but rapidly progresses. I have collected 22 grams of pollen of my latest males. 12 grams over 3 or 4 days then 9.8 grams yesterday. Really shows the progression. Got days of collection yet to come

4 Likes

Begging of week 5.

8 Likes

Just Wonderful :heart_eyes::fire::heart:

2 Likes

Meanwhile in another universe:yes,we starting to get pollen guys!
@Justsmkn having to thank this guy as he’s been my big Brother helping me in this quest

I also must Say thanks to another gentleman that has also called me to help out with this : @repins12

8 Likes

really nice to see this for you… happy happy

3 Likes

42 days since flip. @blendmedmedman you made a nice strain here. These holy surfers of yours are growing like Champs! Odors are anywhere from rotten to perfume. Great work!

6 Likes

You two guys @blendmedmedman @Justsmkn did a fine job
:fire:

2 Likes

@blendmedmedman shoot me your addy for some pollen,I Just finished collecting and drying and now preparing your 2 envelopes @Justsmkn
Or I ll send It to my Brother and he Will give It to you later.I would prefer doing One letter only.
Let me know you two❤️

2 Likes

Will send those to ya :heart:

Ops,I confirm,killed a calyx to check and…we got seeds going,how many weeks yet?

4 Likes

That’s great! Let em go man. I would say 4 to 6 weeks

3 Likes

yes i agree. wonderful to see.

2 Likes

I harvested the holy surfers. They both have a Chem Berry sweet odor. One actually smells like shit literally. The Gelato s1 is still at it…

4 Likes

Here we go,chopstick of glory :fire:

2 Likes

How are your apply betty dry buds? Do you store them or have already smoked? Mine are in a jar

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. The apple betties damped of so that’s when I started the holy surfers and gelato…

3 Likes

This run is complete! It was fun. Other then the apple betties damping off in the get go we still turned out pretty good with some good smoke! Thanks to @blendmedmedman holy surfers and @bassman5420 gelato I have something to strike up. Thanks everyone!!
Gelato:

5 Likes

Nice run! congratulations @Justsmkn Wonder if the crap smelling one’s smell profile will change down the road? Keep us updated

3 Likes

Things are “growing” in the right directions
A seed Is growing exposed and I use It as a Meter to calculate how long yet.
Seems like 20-25 days yet

3 Likes

Thanks @HumblePie420! I will keep you updated. @Andrexl everything is looking good bud!

3 Likes