My Little 2x4 Grow

Start the seeds to be pollinated once you see the reversal working and the plants form sacs. With autos it’s time critical unless your just collecting pollen for future grows.

3 Likes

To clarify,those are the plants,same Age
I only had 2 seeds so I Will try to get through.I kept an auto alice for more than 80 days once,but I have to not do mistakes now with pollen
Advices on how and when to collect the pollen are welcome

The female

The reversed female

Also,should I stop spraying now?

@Esrgood4u @ReikoX @Cormoran

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I was thinking the sp3000 or 2 of vivisons 200 Watters. That way I would gain a 100 watts. Thanks for stopping by! @ReikoX @Cormoran @Esrgood4u @Andrexl thanks for all the advice!

3 Likes

np and another reason i like the sp series is because the space at top of tent you can add filter and fans etc while not interfering with light clearance.

3 Likes

Yes, you shpuld stop spraying when you see male flowers begin to form.

3 Likes

Them sacs should start dumping pollen in about 2 weeks. The plants buds to carry the seeds should be a good size by then.
If your wanting to also collect pollen for later just allow it to build up on the leafs and collect it using an artist brush and a foil tray. I’d also be giving the Buds an extra coating using the collected pollen and brush. Just dab the brush into the pile of pollen and lightly brush over each bud. :v:

3 Likes

The buds are really starting to pack on the weight…

4 Likes

@blendmedmedman you did a great job breeding these holy surfers! Can you believe this January 22 will be one month since flip. They smell great! I can’t wait for the smoke report. They are some hungry feeders. I’m using GH with a little of jacks bloom. Thanks again for the great seeds.

2 Likes

I can see the One behind getting so fat,like a big fist
GREAT job,let It bulk and ripen
:fire:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Yeah a couple of these are gonna be forearm size…

2 Likes

I believe you should try to collect the seeds from one of the plant. they gonna be selling like hotcakes

1 Like

looking really good there @Justsmkn
the holy surfer closes the triangle like dna.
your getting closer each, well done this is holy surfer #5 last time i ran her.

4 Likes

Just Beautiful :fire:
@blendmedmedman

2 Likes

thank you. i see your spray is working. well done my friend!!!

2 Likes

Yes I got the balls,they are fattening.Hope to be in time to pollinate the sister

Thank you friend❤️
@blendmedmedman

5 Likes

Thanks @blendmedmedman! I hope mine turn out looking as good as yours! @Andrexl your doing a great job! Nice work!

1 Like

Growing big balls

A Little tip burn,gonna dilute the nutrient solution
But weird enough,got deficiency leaves in the lower end of the plant lol

7 Likes

I am very happy to see this. it must be exciting. you have done a great job with this and thank you for sharing.!! if you do collect any pollen i would love some. how many female auto plants do you have plans to use the pollen from? are they different strains or the same autos?

2 Likes

Well,here Is the original Plan:crossing two same strain to gain FEM seeds of that strain.
The original Plan meant to be a cross of Two Fastbuds purple lemonade auto.But,since I got in the tent also a double grape mephisto genetics,I Will cross purple lemonade to It too.
So you Will recieve my pollen if I succeed in storing It,this Is my First ever seed run and don’t know shit about sending and storing pollen/seeds that Is the bad news ahahahah
@blendmedmedman

4 Likes

the seeds are easy it is the shucking them that takes time. storing pollen is easy as well. mailing it is easy. you have already done the hardest part and that is spraying my friend

4 Likes