My Medical Grow

They raided my neighbor again today at least six of them with rifles . Not sure if anyone was arrested or maybe they were hoarding Toilet paper nothing growing over there . I was out in my garden pulling weeds watching the whole thing I thought the dogs next door were going to get shot . The sheriffs were acting real spooky I was afraid to move .

2 Likes

Wow! If someone shot my dog, I swear they would have to shoot me too!

3 Likes

If that were to happen to my dog over nonsense, it would be an extremely horrible day for anyone involved!

3 Likes

There goes the neighborhood . They raided another neighbor 600 plants in the green house and a closed loop system with 28 lbs of finished product and weapons charges .

2 Likes

Those people screwed themselves over badly by having weapons where they were growing and storing cannabis.
Mandatory Minimums will be used against them and they’ll get years more federal prison time for the 28 lbs of product because of the weapons charges. You will never see them again!

2 Likes

That rule is so dumb. Everywhere I am living I am storing weapons and ammo. And growing. So stupid that a responsible gun owner is no longer that if they grow weed in some states. Like growing weed is gonna encourage someone to use a weapon anymore than normal life strains would to vulnerable ppl. Outlaw wives and weed growing in same location than

5 Likes

They got a get out of jail free card because of the virus . Seems the man is only after manufacturing not local growers .

3 Likes

Hey its 4 20 2020 party time .

5 Likes

New Stain from old genetics thought I would try something new for the medicine chest . * Breeder: Romulan Genetics

• Type: 50/50 Hybrid
  • Genetics: (Korean Thai x Mexican x Colombian x Afghani) x Colombian
  • THC %: 20% – 24.99%

History

Geographic Origin: Pacific Northwest

Story: This strain started out in the PNW as a Korean sourced Thai, grown by Veterans of the Korean War in the 1950’s. Over time, they developed a loose growers collective made up of close friends, who were also veterans and motorcycle club members. These growers stretched in location from Canada to Southern California. During a 30 year time span, they slowly introduced several strains in their attempts to make the plant easier to grow. Each time they bred their worked Thai line with a new strain, they worked those resulting plants for many years before introducing/breeding in a new strain. The first was Mexican sativa, and that result was eventually bred with a Colombian sometime in the late 1970’s. They eventually crossed it with an Afghani indica, but did not like the results so they back-crossed those results with the Colombian strain. The final result, they deemed complete, and over the years it became known as Romulan. From a clone doubled in height and circumference in 8 days . Dark Heart Nursery N. California

10 Likes

I planted a few of The Bling today 2 ft tall they sure look small in those big bags . My nets are not tangled lol but sure looks that way in the photo . 4 layers that I drop when needed .

11 Likes

Wow I thought I jumped the gun rain wind lightning and small hail the girls seemed to like it . Now predicting 100 deg temps next week ? Even with the cool cloudy weather the growth has not slowed about an inch a day . The Bling

9 Likes

Romulan plants exhibit unique traits in their leaves, by way of being dark green in color and deeply ridged and serrated. It’s a beautiful plant to grow outdoors as a natural single cola plant or can get to be a big girl with a heavy flower set using a little strategic pruning.

Either way you grow her, she’ll give a respectable harvest and her dried/cured buds will set you down with each and every hit!

Store her in the “nerve/chronic pain/muscle spasm” section of your medicine chest… that’s exactly why I grew Romulan… to use it for my nerve/muscle pain and moderate spasms that I was experiencing in my low back pre surgery in lieu of taking flexeril and morphine all the time.

All I can say is, the Romulan did what I needed it to do!

7 Likes

Working on the garden today fertilizer and watered the big bags all the lady’s have recovered from what I thought was wind burn . They were just hungry increased fertilizer last week and great improvement . Light colored edges and slight curling on leaf tips on some of the tops is gone . I have one plant of unknown genetics from a little tiny seed found mixed in with some feminized seed . I started calling her the space dragon I hope she does well .

5 Likes

Watered early today its warming up fast . I was trying to guess how many gallons per plant each watering maybe 20 gals or so . The Romulan has been in the bags for a month and doing great 3 ft x 3 ft nice and round . The bling is growing like an Italian Cypress a couple over 5 ft the vanilla Frosting are taking off and the rest of the garden is doing great I might need a taller ladder lol .

9 Likes

Looking great ,the first 2 photos … is that wood ash around the outer edge of the pot ??

Very curious as to overall benefits to this way of amending with ash If that’s what it is and impact on PH through the season , etc

Or is that just your soil colour with the darker ring meaning you just watered ??

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks I just watered but the soil is black I have never checked PH I guess its ok everyone seems healthy I’m not to scientific the plants let me know by the way there growing and color they seem to get big every season . I have added wood ash at times along with manures cow horse goat sheep chicken turkey and garden compost . And I have used compost teas I had a big plastic crash barrel with holes drilled all over with a big lid under to catch the liquid from all the garden waste and old bud . I quit using after my dogs drank a little and were so high we took them to the vet . No problem they took a nap and woke up real hungry lol . First photo is one of the old barrels used for trash now .

5 Likes

Several 100 degree days and the Romulan is loving it . A couple of photos about 16 days apart .

8 Likes

The rest of the garden is doing great seems everything loves the big bags .

10 Likes

Mann I could do a whole garden in them bags ! What r they 300-500 gallon? Looking great !

4 Likes

!50 / 200 / 300 / 400 gal .

4 Likes