My New Little Tent Grow

My only issue is they are regs. Had they been feminised I’d have snapped a couple of packets up.
My personal favourite c99 is the female seeds version. My last run of them last year yielded 12oz dry from a single plant and the smell it gave off was awesome. I’d have happily left the tent doors open if I thought I’d get away with it :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s quite a valid point, this go round I started 6 CindyMix seeds and only had this one girl. Reg seeds can certainly be frustrating indeed.
I have grown lots of fem seeds and never had any problems with 'em.
So, If a Breeder offers them, I will not hesitate to choose the fems.

3 Likes

It makes sense that every plant counts when growing indoors. Nothing worse than growing plants out in a tent for 4 weeks. Switching to 12/12 for most of them to end up males. If the UK was legal and we had the correct weather then I’d certainly grow out reg seeds.
I’m enjoying your thread @Calyxander so keep the updates coming my friend :+1:

3 Likes

Gosh, everything is looking just great @Calyxander

Happy new years and thanks for the updates!

3 Likes

I figured that I would post an update.
From this AM, 36 days since Dec 1 flip.

This is one of the Silver Mountains

Kali Bubba

Silver Mountain

Kali Bubba

Thanks for tuning in and checking my grow.

16 Likes

For only being around half way through bloom I reckon that tents gonna be brimmed with bud. :+1:

2 Likes

Looking really healthy and tasty! Thanks for the update :yum:

1 Like

They do look amazing.

1 Like

Smooth sailing in my little tent.
Here is an update from a couple of hours ago.
At 41 days of flowering.
The 1 Cinderella Mix is interesting, as it looks nothing at all like my previous ladies from the mix.

The flowers are small with relatively few pistils, they don’t look like they are going to swell up much. and I have been thinking of just culling it so the remaining girls have more room/light.

This is the weirdo Cindy Mix

16 Likes

Wow, I have to say they are looking great. I wonder if the runt is perhaps a heavily (Durban x C99) x Thaitannic expression from the mix. It really looks sativa/thai influenced. Could have a pretty cool high to it!

2 Likes

Small buds but probably big on power going by the trichome production. :+1:

4 Likes

I only showed the Cindy mix earlier, and I neglected to show the rest of my little harem today.

This is one of the Kali Bubbas

17 Likes

They have grown very fast. Amazing!!!

2 Likes

I now find myself more motivated to do updates as the girls are all becoming more photogenic.
It’s simply more fun to take pictures

Here are a couple of the Silver Mountains from this morning at 43 days.
I’m noticing the smell reminding me a little of honeysuckle, sweet and enticing.

14 Likes

Lookin kinda frosty down there :wink:

4 Likes

That’s incredible. I seen when you started them. Time goes by so fast. Regulars correct?

2 Likes

Thanks to all who’ve checked out my little grow!

Quick update from this morning.

Two of the Silver Mountains.

15 Likes

Cool. I have enjoyed it. They look sweet.

3 Likes

Truth in advertising! :+1:

Those plants are aptly named, nice grow.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Day 51 progress. From a few hours ago.

Kali Bubba

13 Likes