My Perpetual Education šŸ¤£

Captainā€™s log star date May 20th 2020 just put 3 oger into flower and 4 days ago another oger, 2 sour strawberry and a blue terra
:drooling_face:

6 Likes

Looks like the only G13HP88 I sprouted maybe a boy :poop: itā€™s such a nice looking plant.

Due to space reasons had to throw a Slurricane in the 4x4 yesterday may27ā€¦ shes pretty beat up

And a Sour Strawberry in the 3x3

I guess while Iā€™m in there heres some bud shotsā€¦ ill update stage in a bit when i get to my spreadsheet.

OGER

AOCaliO

White Widow
Sheā€™s finished. had little issues throughout flower

Green Headband
About a week or 2 left on her

5 Likes

8813ā€™s are hit or miss

2 Likes

@OleReynard I think it was one of your posts where I first read that the plants will come to sexual maturity during veg blew my mind :exploding_head: identifying sex during veg is a game-changer for me in such small space just one more reason why I love this place Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate itā€¦you too @JoeCrowe
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

3 Likes

In the trials Iā€™ve done, it starts on the 5-7th node. Iā€™ll try dissecting a 4rth node one day! Thatā€™s when the plant sheds itā€™s skin up to the cots.

2 Likes

Buddy sent me this asking if I wanted to go in on it with him I actually got a little bit angry

I told him I will never in this lifetime pay $180 for three seeds I gifted him a clone of the Slurricane and told him I donā€™t want to grow anything that hasnā€™t been gifted to me, bad karma

6 Likes

Tents full again :grin:
Blue is OGer x4 12 days in
Red us Slurricane 5 days 9
Yellow is Sour Strawberry x2 one is 18 days in the is day 1 today june1
Thereā€™s a Blue Tara in there too 18 days in.

6 Likes

13 days later

Ogerā¬‡ļø

Sour Strawberry :arrow_down:

2 more Oger :arrow_down:

Sour Strawberry :arrow_down:

Oger in the drying box :arrow_down:

10 Likes

They look good! Nothing gnarling on them this time around.

1 Like

Thanks! Yea Iā€™m still paranoid those little bastard thrips will come back somehow.

1 Like

So I dropped five Pura Vida seeds and it looks like they all may be males if I didnā€™t have bad luck I wouldnā€™t have any :rofl: Just waiting a couple more days on the last one to show on a good note they were some of the stinkiest seedlings Iā€™ve ever had in my tent so my buddy is going to take them and save some pollen from them to possibly pollinate some slurricaneā€¦ Yummi
So I took a wolf pack plant a little too far and she pollinated herself so I just dropped six seeds which Iā€™m assuming are going to be feminized wolf pack boy thatā€™s a tasty plant I like it :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

4 Likes

Added 3 Oger to the 3x3 today
Jun25

Couple hungry girls in the 4x4

4 Likes

Ok @hawkman, @Foreigner dry ice kief take 2
90 micron bag

First gentle 30 second shakingā€¦
Lots of green
Then about 4 minutes shaking for the second pile
Even more green
I am contemplating running it thru the 75 micron bag with some ice and water to clean it up??? Any thoughtsā€¦ @JoeCrowe
First shakeā¬‡ļø

Second shakeā¬‡ļø

Last try

But first gonna test its potency lol :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that you can clean it up with water and bags but Iā€™ve never done it.

Try it, see if you like it. If you donā€™t thereā€™s always edibles. Or you could mix it in with joints for an extra kick.

2 Likes

Well I just smoked a bowl and the trichs are fully funk-tional and the taste is not bad prolly a 2 month cure on the trim
:sunglasses: And Iā€™m leaning toward doing water hash tomorrow with it. Since this was made with a 90 Micron bag I could probably skip everything over 90 microns go with the 75, 43, and 25 micron bags to clean it upā€¦
Iā€™m just gonna smoke it some how and I would never have smoked the trim that I got this from so itā€™s a win-win

3 Likes

wow yah lots of particles of plant material. And little stalks of trichomes as well as unicells. You might be able to float out the plant material in a hash bag, I notice when you blast it with a spray of water, the plant material floats to the top. In my mind i would try something like getting a bucket of ice water and submerge the hash inside a hash bag then scoop off the plant material as it floats to the top. Or slowly fill the bucket until the plant material flows out the overflow, and the trichomes should stay submerged. Trichomes definitely donā€™t float unless they are disturbed then they settle out fairly quick.

2 Likes

Wicked cool Joe Iā€™m going to try this tomorrow thanks I have complete faith in you my friend and the science of courseā€¦
Iā€™ll use the 25 micron bag then for that :dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

1 Like

Thanks what I use a 90 micron (REFERENCE- FRENCHY the hash man) if want less green use thwe 45 micron one shake and then the 90 micron !!!. The smaller miocron the cleaner the kief. Good loooking kief !!!

1 Like

she ( the G13HP ) turned out to be a she :joy:

1 Like

@Canofbusjoe ā€¦I have 3 wolf pack going atm , the are only 2 or 3 weeks from seed but those lil bastards stink to high hell already. I guess my carbon filter is going to get tested

5 Likes