My Seed Collection.... I have a problem

I’m in the Duke Diamond server now and just asked one of his close friends who told me YES it does well outdoor in the NE.

1 Like

OK I am home from work and I got the info. Duke Diamond has an amazing chatroom every Friday Night at 9pm AZ Time. Free Dominon Seed Giveaways every week. Every week someone will win new Duke Diamond Seeds. Join up now but be sure to be there Friday Night at 9 when it goes off. https://discord.gg/dominionseedco

Edit don’t be surprised the discord looks dead. It is dead, except for Friday Nights when its got 100 people.

5 Likes

Thank you buddy

1 Like

Duke just told me himself that it thrives in NE

2 Likes

Fantastic thank you for taking the time to get the info for me!

2 Likes

I had to order something. :crazy_face:

Am itching to hear some info on it, but not as much as to play with it… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That sounds so amazing wish I had the funds I want this cross from him bad

Coastal Seed Co - Yeshe18 (13 seeds) - Great Lakes Genetics @cannabissequoia

2 Likes

Nice, you have an amazing collection.

3 Likes

2 bags, one for Photo/Reg seeds and one for Autos… the cooler bag, lives in the Fridge. I’m around 90-95 strains of small amounts. Mostly Sativa… @Foreigner

12 Likes

I couldn’t begin to guess at numbers. I keep getting told I should make an excel list but I’m more of an outside the lines kind of guy. I have a shoebox.

Hey that’s some nice packaging on the top there :joy:!

8 Likes

I made an Excel file, inspired by the recent thread on here and the insanity of my stack of paper lists on looseleaf.

Photo of me with my previous seed inventory:

Then I realized that I haven’t updated it for many months and seed trades/orders or pulling seeds out for those trades and for sprouting. Also I have no idea how many seeds are actually in each pack since most are unopened and opaque. So my problem now is either going through them or reorganizing into one of those bead vial cases and inventorying along the way…

10 Likes

It takes time but it’s worth it

2 Likes

That picture could have been taken of me 5 minutes ago.

In truth I don’t want to organize my seeds. When it’s time to start some I like to grab my little shoebox and dump it on the floor and go nope nope nope oh yeah nope nope nope.

It’s fun. I do keep a mental inventory of some of the more exciting things to me though.

9 Likes

I’m really trying to get to a system where I can have only the seeds I want leaving the fridge, I’ve been a bit of a bean hoarder and I’m trying to follow the best protocols for storage that I can and not temperature cycle them a little like I do now hunting through the different baggies in three different containers lol

5 Likes

I use my parents basement as a vault. Low stable temps low humidity, perfect.

I germed 20 year old seeds no problem. I just need to remember to take them over there which I never do.

6 Likes

There was a cut of Agent Orange going around AZ dispensaries for a while, years ago, that still boasts the highest THC content I’ve ever smoked (30%)! I don’t put a lot of stock in that number because IMHO it doesn’t come close to telling the whole story (I’m smoking a 12% Lemon Vuitton that knocks my head off), but that AO smoke was insane!

3 Likes

I need to go back and add some of the extra info, like parents, to my spreadsheet. At the moment, its just count, strain, breeder, vial number

14 Likes

@other_barry That’s pretty clean looking with the little fridge.
What model fridge is that? I assume the temps are nice and stable?

1 Like

I actually just picked it up, so not a lot of experience with it yet. It was discounted for Black Friday, so I decided to give it a try.

It’s not as stable as I had hoped, but it’s keeping them at a reasonable temp. The temp it can hold is based on the ambient temperature, so while I have it set to 40F the screen on the door shows its usually drifting between 40-45F

edit - it does come with a cable to plug it into a car outlet, so that is kinda cool for road trips
oh, and the door has a latch on it, so it seems that keeping that closed won’t be an issue

5 Likes

I really hope you have some Pepe Silva beans

2 Likes