My Seed Collection.... I have a problem

I want your Space Bomb

You sure have an eclectic collection of interesting things on your workstation

5 Likes

Seriously. How do I get you to part with the space bomb?

1g5m40

11 Likes

Yeah, you would be amazed at the stuff in that closet, lol.

3 Likes

Romulan vortex

1 Like

Jbc wants a tracking number for cash payment I believe. Iā€™ve ordered a few times with them. I wouldnā€™t hesitate at all sending them cash

2 Likes

Broā€¦
Lemme see this weekend when i re-catalog and if i find any surprise packs (which is highly possible) ill hit you up.
Ill sleep on it LoL

If you got a list of what you got send it to me maybe thereā€™s something that will convince me to trade.

2 Likes

Yeah, wheezer did a lot with subcool genetics. and spread the love everywhere with seeds.

romulan x vortex would probably be one classy lady.

3 Likes

This thread started with their list of treasure :drooling_face:

I think the very top of this list is my collection. Let me tell you my intent. Iā€™m getting Apollo 13 the mother of Vortex cut Subcools cut and I want to hit it with a male space bomb. And make f2s at the same time. I can share seeds when done with you.

8 Likes

Okay, fuck it.

Youā€™ve only been here for 4 days. BUT you made it here so you have been deemed chill.

i think i have at most 5 seeds. theyā€™ve been kept in the fridge with desiccant since the day sub sent em to me so should b good to go.
(like i said i may get a surprise lol i used to buy a stupid amount of seeds)

5 Likes

Bro. I will owe you big time. Seeds would be made in early 2023 if this happens and Iā€™ll make sure you are well rewarded. Look at my list and tell me if there is anything you want

4 Likes

This is the stuff right here :point_up_2:, I will indeed vouch for Tardis, make this happen guys! :pray:

6 Likes

Yeah I deleted my second comment that said I wanted them. I didnā€™t realize how bad the ethos situation was, I donā€™t need to be a part of that mess

5 Likes

The people with seed fridges & safes took out the 8-tracks for the photo! :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Lets fxcking do this!
LoL

Okay ill take a look gotta drive but be back in about 2 hrs.
Funny how things work out like this.

5 Likes

Fate brother!

3 Likes

Happens a lot here!

2 Likes