My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Welp, 4/4 :banana::banana::banana: spliff!!!

7 Likes

Awww yeah - Rainbow YllY, thanks @Pawsfodocaws :heart::purple_heart::green_heart::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Aweeeeee yeah!!! @nefrella I can’t wait to see how they grow for you!

3 Likes

Meeee too!!!

2 Likes

Did you germ, or just plant the beans? Jw cause of the germ rate…?

2 Likes

Awesome everything is looking great! Can’t wait to watch these grow

2 Likes

just planted beans, we shall see what happens heheh

2 Likes

We will see. They should be germed, you’ll get better results. They take a full 3 days to germ in a paper towel… hope a couple sprout.:thinking:

1 Like

So tired today. Ugh Mondays lol.

5 Likes

Lungs are getting tired of smokin bwuahahaha…like I need a reason to make chocolate and butterscotch chip :cookie:

9 Likes

:banana::banana::banana: Spliff - bodhi

Sour bubble - bog

7 Likes

Will be watching that BOG gear! Just chopped some Sour Blutooth and LSD from BOG! Thought some Sour Strawberry f2 heading my way but don’t think it has manifested…could be my short term memory!

11 Likes

so far 2 of the Rainbow YllY have popped!

6 Likes

2 more Ylly!!

5 Likes

Aww yeah 7/8 Ylly!!

7 Likes

Welp, we had 8/8 germination @Pawsfodocaws on the Ylly , the last one I killed today accidentally being curious :cry::grimacing::seedling: So, I’d say that your seeds have an outstanding germination rate of 100%!!

7 Likes

Awesome to hear!!! I’m glad…!!

1 Like

This is going to be awesome to see it grown out by another grower. I have a few budding right now. This is one very cool plant with larger than regular nugs, at first you think ehh nothing special. But then it’s tipping over everywhere.

I’m thinking that these might be hitting a Scrog net. Are they leggy at all? What’s the stretch like @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

The stretch is strong in these plants, I topped and used nets to compensate for bud tipping. I wasn’t kidding they get top heavy.