My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

@nefrella some how I missed this entire thread :frowning:

a very good read you got lots going on you are a very busy person

all the best and a great evening

Dequilo

3 Likes

Those buds look nice and frosty :sunglasses: nice job

3 Likes

Got that same 5 daisy chain led light as you and not bad power consumption according to my kill a watt meter, that 5 bars of leds only use about 25 to 30 watts of power.

3 Likes

Thanks @Budafly! For some reason, I always feel like I can do better. I’m sure they’ll smoke just fine LOLOL. :v::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thats normal i feel the same way, i always learn something each grow good or bad, i learn the most wen i royally mess something up im finding lol

4 Likes

Clipping right along…

6 Likes

Terpenado

GLG - Gsc x Lbf

Soooooo ready to get this tent cleaned out and less plants… :exploding_head::gun:

12 Likes

5 Likes

New furniture is always fun!

Stealth Level 100…do you see the rugby ball? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rugby_football:

Woo woo and her selfies…sheeeeesh!

12 Likes

Been a crazy ass week, and its only f*cking Tuesday :crazy_face:

Keep on truckin folks :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::fire::dash:

16 Likes

Hahaha, new cat tree!

12 Likes

On the downward run. Pulled 2 terpenado and 1 blue sunshine.

Yummy citrus smoke.
:v::peace_symbol::+1:

14 Likes

Flower tent finally kinda back under control!

8 Likes

12 Likes

When you got to trim and clean buds of seeds, only to realize that you were sooooo lazy this last grow, that you basically grew a few plants for edibles. Bravo Jackass ! Lolol

aBmMDAD_460s

7 Likes

Droppin’ some Bodhi’s today :call_me_hand::v:

:banana::banana::banana: Banana Spliff :banana::banana::banana:

12 Likes

Finally picked up some Bodhi 2021 drops :

Purple Soul
Snuggle Funk
Master of Muppets
Umeboshi
Imperial Majesty
Rainbow Serpent
Forrest Queen
Babylon Buster

Trying a new breader- THCaeCzar. Mystery lineage, clone only donor and multiple High Times cannabis cup winner. 9 week flower, cherry bubblegum/gassy bananas/blue raspberry blow pop terps. Stated as an icey strain good for extraction…we shall see.

Also in my ever search for fruity pebbles : Jaws Genetics, Bloo Dream OGEE F1 (blue dream x fruity pebbles OG f2). I love fruity pebbles, blue dream, and OG kush…I expect epic things from this strain! Also got the Jaws fruity pebbles OG f4 as a freebie.

Holy cow!

Hahaha, pushing 1.0 ec the blue dream is getting crispy. Glad there’s only a few weeks left lol.

8 Likes

Before and after lst tie down. What a difference! NL.auto - Seedsman week 4. Just starting to see pre-flower.

6 Likes

PSA- SHARKS up 1-0 bwuahahaha

Can’t wait for Gabriel to hit the ice :fist_left::fist::facepunch::fist_right: :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

Literally 7 hours from tie down…fast movin ladies…

6 Likes