My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Nods, just crused through your thread, excited to grow these out!!!

1 Like

Nice, ya they are very cool lots of colors in senesence. And the buds stack. That red pheno tho oh damn. I hope you pull it…!!

Ditto, we shall see!

1 Like

I"ve been eyeing that Banana Spliff pack for a minute now, looking for some banana terps Please let us know how that smokes.

2 Likes

Psa - Sharks win 2-1. #29Gabriel only got to punch a guy one time lol :laughing::heart:

4 Likes

So far so good!

Bodhi banana Spliff

9 Likes

Holy cow what a day. Winchester mansion, still working on pulling plants.

Down to 5 in the flower tent hallelujah.
Icp

16 Likes

One more to pull. Woooooooo!

Last one left is the Purple Punch.

Ylly is doing good as well :heart:

11 Likes

Bodhi Banana Spliff :banana::yum: took some clones to sex em today!

8 Likes

Still no sex for the banana Spliff, I think the 2 God bud plants I have are getting the boot. I have one that I just finished up floweflowering, waiting on it to dry, but honestly, I don’t like the plant structure. Is that odd? Lol.

Pulled the Zkittles!

13 Likes

Floof. That is all. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

This seemed.like a good idea…bwuahahaha. I :heart::heart::heart::heart: mac n cheese.

9 Likes

Transplanted some babies.

4 Ylly made the cut

9 Likes

So I’ve decided that since I’ve got a ton of weed, and I’m venturing mainly into autos (sorry my photoperiod baby seeds…maybe someday), that I’m going to start using some of my tent (the big flower tent which is a 4 x 8) to grow vegetables indoors. I figure if i have to pay PGE $500 a month, I may as well supplement my grocery spending (as well as eating healthier, cause, honestly since Covid, its been Jack in the Box, Mac N cheese, chicken, steaks and baked potatoes). Figure maybe this way, having fresh produce on hand will be easier to incorporate. I’m a lazy, LAZY gardener when it comes to outside. And since I don’t currently really have that option, indoors it is!

Got these to start the potatoes (2), carrots, onions.

Got these to start a couple beds for the leaf lettuce micro greens and broccoli.

And of course I have the typical 3 gallon fabric for the tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, squash and peppers.

I think what I’ll be doing is taking the back tray closest to the wall (2 x 4 tray already where the hempy’s live) and using that as the trellis location for those plants, and that way will be able to grow them vertically.

The front 2 x 4 tray will still be growing killer bud (tbd). I have to yet flower out the banana spliff and the bog I have going, and those may just be staying in the 1 gallon fabric pots for that and just a smaller crop to move the veg/new auto flower tent along.

I have so many freaking seeds to grow thru. Hopefully the seeds that I’m making of the Mephisto Sour Crack will be amazing, because that’s supposed to be a killer extraction strain, which is what I’m looking for. If not, I’m going to start being extremely selective of the strains that I choose to S1/F2 because honestly, we’re just running out of time. Can’t have it all, right?!

Times are changing really, really fast. Not sure how long we have as a society to keep it together, but I’m going to start cleaning upthe house and getting more organized and prepping for when the SHTF.

8 Likes

I will be following those veggies closely if you show pics. Want to take advantage of finally having a backyard!
Also interested in Mephisto’s work, not necessarily into autos but he seems to have been the longest to be doing it so I appreciate them. Good luck

3 Likes

Because I’m curious and it’s definitely a thing. Veggies, some of them, are phitoperiod.

04-27-12_Day-Length-Vegetable-Gardens.pdf (401.2 KB)

3 Likes

Had to play with dirt before I went crazy, totally out of dirt now, but got the lettuce,tomato and broccoli seeds started. So exciting!

Tossed almost all into the flower tent.

Only photos left are the Ylly, and they might not make it to completion. I’ve almost shifted gears to making the small tent the autos (weed) and (veg) sprouts tent, and the flower tent will be the vegetable tent. We shall see how well they do.

12 Likes

Well that escalated quickly…

10 Likes

We’re underway! Got a few sprouts, cleaned out the flower tent getting ready for the veg. seeds to arrive so I can get it all set up!

14 Likes

There she is. I had to go in your activity to find this thread. I don’t really check the board anymore. My mailbox keeps me busy enough.

1 Like