My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

@LilJonB hehe, yeah, ive been busy lately just living life and staying sane (i think). trying to get stuff in order and cleaned out, and its a big job trying to sort thru years of crap that you’re like “am I really going to use this? …” LOL.

4 Likes

That’s where I’m at in life too. Too many people passing away and I’ve got to clean out their places, and not just throw stuff in the dump. I’ve collected way to much from this even though I give it donate most to Goodwill and other charities.

Are there any veggies you’re looking for? I’ve got some awesome ‘brads atomic grape tomatoes’ that are so tasty and productive. I’ve not grown them indoors, but I bet they’d be amazing since you’d get to eat all the fruits. I’ve got a few varieties of ground cherries too. Those are my favorite snack. Especially the pineapple ones. I’d gladly send you some.

My spinach patch is starting to make enough leaves I can harvest some. Growing is so rewarding. :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I’m always down for seeds and trying new veggies! thanks!!

4 Likes

Send me an address and I’ll pack some of my favorites up for you. Any types of veggies you’d prefer? We have a 36 drawer card catalog full of seeds. :grin:

7 Likes

Dang @Rhino_buddy thanks so much :heart:

3 Likes

Always! I love sharing! Thing about plants is they keep producing seeds. :wink:

4 Likes

Got the beets, radishes, carrots, turnips, dill and cilantro in!

The fabric 4 section planter took 2.25 bags of soil. Using the ffof, straight up. I plan to use this soil for a couple years.

Will be feeding with regular tap water for the first couple weeks seedlings, then going to feed the Jacks 20-20-20 and jacks bloom formula for fruiting.

9 Likes

:thinking: Have you done that before already? I found ffof was too hot for the couple autos I tried in it, even at seedling stage when they hit it. Could’ve totally been me though.

I wanna say the ffof was good for about 1.5months or so in a 7 gallon fabric pot before they really needed anything.

I trust your skills regardless of what I’m saying :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Tried with the veggies or autos?

Autos, I’ve been feeding them like that this entire last grow.

Veggies, will be a science experiment lol.

3 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

Planted some spicy salad & sunflower microgreens :green_heart:

New cuts added to the garden, courtesy of @Seamonkey84. Got a rooted MAC, a NL and a Sensi Star.

17 Likes

Amazing! Good work @Seamonkey84 !

8 Likes

Got more going out soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Looking good! @Seamonkey84 is a true OG.

6 Likes

@Seamonkey84 spreading the love around !!

Can’t wait to see what kind of fire you’ll produce with them @nefrella

5 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed! I’ve never direct to soil tried to root a clone, should be interesting! @Swe-can

7 Likes

What I’ve seen so far from your grow and skills :relaxed::relaxed:

I say no problem !!! And enjoy those cuts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

Happy Saturday!!!

Getting ready to plant the watermelon, cantaloupe and a few other climbers!

So far so good :+1:

Pot roast :yum::ok_hand::heart_eyes::heart:

Lazy cat :rofl:

15 Likes

17 Likes