My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Does Woo Woo wear dark sunglasses? You could selfie together with dark glasses.

2 Likes

That sadness when your team picks at #11:shark::shark::shark:

October, please hurry :heart::ice_hockey::white_heart::ice_hockey::blue_heart::ice_hockey:

3 Likes

Purple?? My goodness…I need to pick 6 so I can grow and try them out, well maybe 8…I don’t have the strength for any regs right now :joy::rofl::heart::evergreen_tree::green_heart: We shall test the #greenpointseeds legit.

Edit: I have previously grown the Ice Cream Punch, Purple Cake, Purple Punch all were :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Winners. Wish me luck!

10 Likes

Herbs & lettuce seem to be doing well :green_heart:

9 Likes

Out of control…

11 Likes

Life’s been busy! Been way too got to grow anything here in Nor-Cal (at least in the garage). Herb garden and a few autos, nothing remarkable yet. May have to rethink the larger scale growing, just doesn’t seem to be working out as well. Oh well, don’t need a ton of flower but truly enjoy the fun of growing :green_heart:

13 Likes

kitty is livin the life!!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

Been super busy lately! This is one of my friends plants, pretty amazing. He cut down another one same size

7 Likes

quick question(s) :slight_smile:
i saw that trump nutz pack in one of the pics and immediately felt interest.

who made the “trump nutz” and where could i ask for a few of those?
i love it when stuff i made gets used for new combinations and i would
love to have a look at how this turned out.

also, the “go nutz” reads like a smokers wet dream.
anyone knows where i can get my paws on some?

4 Likes

Trump nutz was made by @corey. Sadly he’s not here anymore.

Edit. Misremembered that wrong. It’s Go nutz from corey

3 Likes

Let me look in my stash. Think I have the Go Nutz. You are welcome to them if I do.

2 Likes

These guy & gals were raring to go. Popped in a paper towel Sunday afternoon 6/7, nice germination. We shall see if I can keep from killing them.

The autos are adorable (so cute and small), what a learning curve going micro. Now I’m like - maximize nutrients and be a helicopter parent, got it. The nutrient dial in, my word…as you can see, we have some Nitro deficiency and some stunting…good times, but learning.

Oh my goodness - I got another cat. Rescue, her name is Petunia. Sweet little lady, a little underweight, but getting better daily. And of course, the orange lovebug :orange_heart::brown_heart:

8 Likes

Awww. Petunia. :heart_eyes:

Underweight. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love all the cats. I’m trying train mine to do standing high 5s now. All 4 can roll over, sit, lay, high 5, and stand. They’re so much fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m excited to see the master of muppets grow!

1 Like

Its finally cool enough to put the plants back in the garage. I’ve decided to just throw seeds in rooter pellets and walk away. So frustrated with germination other than in direct soil. Planted extra incase some don’t pop. Still elevated the actual tray over the heating mat, way too hot and haven’t bought a voltage adjuster yet, but likely will be looking into that, or a heating pad that you can adjust the heat.

7 Likes

Really disappointed with the Bodhi Master of Muppets germination. I’m sure some of its my fault here, but the seeds just arent (in my opinion) as viable. Going to give them another week then dump them all, not investing any time on them, too many other thousands of seeds. The OG 2020 seed run Maui Mango Haze, oh that one is kicking it 6/8 and I have a feeling in a couple days I’ll see the other 2. Soma’s Lavendar just starting to peek out.

6 Likes

Uhhh, wow is all I have to say about these Maui Mango Haze…wow. These plants are going to be epic.

6 Likes

Well this has escalated quickly. My word, I have sooooooo much dirt, I guess I gotta figure something out. Totes of dirt :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I turned the flower tent back on, it’s going to get crazy! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

I’d given up on that last Soma’s Lavendar, but low amd behold, she popped! Now I’ll let them Veg out in the solos cups along side the Maui Mango Haze for awhile.

8 Likes

7 Likes