My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

This is exactly what I use for my extract runs. Can’t get it here in BC without a permit or liquor license and even then it is the giant bottle… magnum size or something like that.
In Alberta , the next province to the east, it’s availlable without any hassle but i think you might have to ask for it. My brother inlaw from edmonton brings me a few bottles every time he comes to visit. It’s never enough though and costs something like 40 bucks a bottle (750ml)
Makes excellent extract when you freeze it and the plant material for a few days and then do a quick wash.
I am going to try and get a still put together this summer so I can run some white corn mash in to everclear and never have to buy it for 40$ a bottle ever again :smiley:

2 Likes

super fast shipping my seeds arrived today . It was great to receive the last pick , luck of the draw . @nefrella thanks for the most wonderful and fun giveaway !!! the note was a kind touch , thank you

4 Likes

Definitely super fast! Awesome! We were the last two and there’s no way I was leaving you with scraps, so I kind of split it between us as best as I could, even gave up the superstitious too :wink: hope you enjoy and you get some epic flowers @Kami

7 Likes

thank you for sharing the love. the superstitious and the forest queen I am super happy about , even though they are the smallest packs they are in line with what im looking to try out and very pleased to have been left those.

3 Likes

Awesome I’m glad, I was just happy getting some Bodhi stuff I didn’t have , there were only two fulls so I had to leave one of those , part packs are cool as I don’t feel guilty throwing half back in the fridge to possibly never be seen again :joy:, and I know there’s a ton of people here including you who would do the same, it’s the OG way

3 Likes

i hope you find something amazing in your selection. that terpenado and cherry lotus should be fantastic. hopefully some super flavorful bud

3 Likes

You nailed the two I’m looking forward too! Great minds, thank you! I also think the superstitious and Forest Queen will be really cool to explore as well. Such a great giveaway @nefrella thank you again🙏🏻 put a lot of smiles on people’s faces for sure!

5 Likes

Story of my life….

4 Likes

Tried some forest queen from a dispo from a quality company was some good smoke you should enjoy those :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Bladow!!! Beans in hand! Thank you again!

11 Likes

Those should be fun bet the mango lotus would do well outdoors here in the desert got a couple mango biche plants going outdoors rn haven’t tried a Wookie cross but I think the omg male is something special will be curious to see how those celestial citrons do for you @HeadyBearAdventures

5 Likes

Bada bing bada

BOOM!

BODHI has entered the building

Most gracious thanks @nefrella. I am staring at my screen with a big goofy grin and cannot find the words that are able to fully express how much I truly appreciate this fantastic lineup of BODHI packs.
:green_heart::green_heart: :pray: :green_heart::green_heart:

17 Likes

The lazy lightning always sounded good from what I’ve seen on them got some strawberry headband from @HeadyBearAdventures to try out that I won in a giveaway also always loved the headband I use to get from cali back in highschool if you grow the master of muppets out give me a tag love master kush and bodhis description of it sounds interesting
Master of Muppets (vintage master kush x wookie 15) sweet earthy spicelavender soap sangria*muppet feet * 8-9 weeks euphoric mindful melter :joy: @herojuana.tom

8 Likes

Didn’t manage to grab a photo, but I received today. Thanks again @nefrella!!! Really looking forward to tearing into these.

4 Likes

Sheesh! You guys got them mad fast! So awesome, I’m in the great white North so I’m supposing I’m a few days behind for sure.

4 Likes

Lazy lightning is killer! Really really good smoke, nice and terpy, great buzz ! I enjoyed it very much in fact

8 Likes

Thank you @nefrella for the massive giveaway! Your generosity inspires!

I got your gift of seeds fast; we’re practically neighbors (in the same state).

Love the Bob’s Burger sticker. My wife’s favorite animated show. You might enjoy The Great North, it’s done by the same people as BB. “The adventures of a single dad and his weird family, in Alaska.”

8 Likes

Yes! I have Loompas headband so I will make seeds when I pop those lazy lightnings, and I chose the master of puppets even though it was only 3 seeds because of that master kush component! :yum:

6 Likes

Package landed! Thank you again Nefrella, for the generous giveaway. I’ll give these Bodhi seeds a good home. Good luck with your autos!

9 Likes

Howdy everyone!
The package was delivered yesterday @nefrella ! I was just busy as a one legged person in a butt kicking contest.
Thank you so much for these!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

7 Likes