My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

I had this dang thread on tracking, instead of watch. Missed out on all the fun!! Congratulations @winners and thanks for one hell of a contest @nefrella!!

6 Likes

Am I to late?

3 Likes

Yeah brudda you missed it :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Dang I dunno how I missed that one. Congrats to all you winners and thanks to @nefrella for that badass giveaway :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm: this place is great

4 Likes

I am absolutely dieing at how chonky this little guy is. What a unit lolol

10 Likes

That’s a neato little frog

1 Like

Oh I adore them, they are so special. It’s so interesting, they have personalities, very neat indeed :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey, what is your trick with these little guys? I’ve had a few in my son’s tank but they haven’t seemed to thrive.

2 Likes

Frozen bloodworms, game changer. They will super grow, such a good food source for them @Cbizzle

As you can see, lol, they’re not starving

3 Likes

Ahh perfect! Thank you!

3 Likes

No worries, glad to help :green_heart::frog:

2 Likes

So cool. I like stuff like that.

1 Like

Mr. Snail chose violence :rofl::joy::green_heart::snail::frog:

Obviously frog was so upset he kept stuffing his face :rofl::joy::green_heart::frog:

4 Likes

Well it’s been a busy summer, starting a new bunch of plants, this time Fruity Pebbles. Thx @medmanbrand !

Looking forward to some Regular seeded plants to keep this strain going! :grin::heart:

20 Likes

I had one preflower this spring. It’s still 6 inches tall.

Shook a bag of pollen over it last night and omg what a little reeker.

You should get 3 phenos. All unique. All keepers.

Looking forward to your journey

mm

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Nice to see you!

2 Likes

Yaay! Glad to see you back in the saddle!

2 Likes

Hey @nefrella ! Great to see you back!

Can’t wait to see your upcoming grows.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the warm return! Glad to be back everyone, and just in time to tear down my grow tent and put up a new 3x3. Lol, the 4x8 wouldn’t fit in the dining room, so bah humbug! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Decided since that was the case, the hlg 300L respec is going into the living room open air hahahahaha.

Open floor plan Veg it is :rofl::joy::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Success photos to follow. So excited for the Fruity Pebbles.

8 Likes