My white widow clones (mother) parent plant

These pics are from last week when the plant was 2.5 weeks into flower. How do you think it’s doing?

12 Likes

Looking perky! What you feeding her?

Stacking up nicely.

Didn’t catch the strain on this post.

2 Likes

Compost tea, and epson bloom booster

2 Likes

This is a white widow (I edited the header). Thank you for noticing my mistake.

Regards,
mike

3 Likes

Help us old guys remember what is going on.

:wink:

2 Likes

It’s called plausible deniability 99…? What pot plants? lol

2 Likes

Right, this a site all about Nasturtium.

9 Likes

Hey Mike…she pretty… not even a tip burn form where i sit…if you know who bred her so would we… nutes… lights space all the questions nosy neighbors would ask…

Nirvana White Widow Feminized seed. Seeds were about 1.25 years old. I germinated in paper towel for 2 days. Then placed in jiffy pet pellets (3) three of them emptied into a yogurt cup with drainage holes, set it inside a humidity dome for about 1.5 weeks until they hardened off. Then transplanted into home mixed soil that consisted of: One (1) 5 gallon bucket of screened limed compost, One (1) 5 gallon bucket of Sphagnum peat moss and two (2) - 8qt. bags of vermiculite. Mix it, store it and use it as needed. I purchased a roll of landscape fabric and my wife sewed grow bags for me to plant in (they seem to make a big difference, more air for the plants rooting system, I did not think I would see that big of a change, I was wrong). This is my third (3rd) grow. The first two grows did not amount to much, this one is doing much, much better. I’m using compost tea, fish emulsion, epson salts and epsona bloom booster.
I water every two (2) to three (3) days as needed. Give compost tea with every watering, bloom booster every seven (7) to ten (10) days, that’s it.Hope it helps. I have a few pics I took today I need to upload, the plant started forming crystals just since Thursday, it’s amazing, the difference in this grow.

Regards,

5 Likes

Update images taken 2018-01-20.

I was amazed at the crystal formation that I saw under normal lights. I usually view under LED lights, so I had not noticed (I need to pay a little more attention)!

Regards,

12 Likes

Wow man! Happy looking.

Your formula seems to be working.

How many LED watts are you using?

Stay hazed
Jake

1000 watts, only consumes 185w of power though!

Regards,

mike

What kind of led is it?

Here is a link to it, has worked fine for me so far.

https://www.amazon.com/Dimgogo-Spectrum-Greenhouse-Hydroponic-Indoor/dp/B071LQ9Z68

1 Like

Latest Images of my White Widow. How is it looking, for 7 weeks into flower?

Regards,

mike

3 Likes

Hey Mike,

They lookin good.

Not long before your time in Trim Jail will arrive.

We’ll wait for the scissor report.

99%

Thanks, I’ve been pondering that, from the look of them, how long do you think, another 1 or 2 weeks?

mike

1 Like

There’s usually some things to look for.

First, look very carefully at the trichomes. Are they still glistening brightly, slightly dull, or amber in color. Is the plant still taking water or does the container sit soaked with no water absorption by the plant.

If you are seeing amber trichomes, or the plant has stopped taking water, it is all done. If the trichs are still clear and the plant has stopped taking water, you risk bud rot, root rot and increased bugs.

99%

1 Like

99PerCent,

I just checked with the mini microscope that I have. They are glistening, but I did spot just a couple of amber spots on this one bud I scoped.

regards,

mike