Mycorrhizal Inoculants

Hey peeps! I’m new to Mycorrhizal powder, and need some info on how to use it. I’m planting in soil. Can I just water it in? Thanks!

2 Likes

There’s different kinds of myco’s, some are developed for watering in, others are made to be dusted on the rootball during transplant. I prefer dusting the rootball.

5 Likes

It’s promix connect powder form. So after I dust it I’m gonna be giving it water. Is that gonna hurt anything?

1 Like

When you’re ready to transplant, after molding the soil in the new container to fit the transplant, put some myco’s down on the soil in the new container first, cause it’s hard to dust the bottom of the transplant without making a mess. Then, have the powder next to you ready, and when you go to transplant, dust the outside of the rootball, preferably over the new pot so any spillage goes into the new pot. After that, transplant, top with soil, then water.

9 Likes

Thank you very much! That’s what I’ll do. I’m on it now

1 Like

I got a sample of that not too long ago. The instructions had you mix it up with water, and dip your root ball just prior to planting. That being said, as long as the mykos come in contact with the roots it’ll be fine.
:guitar:

3 Likes

DUMP’R IN!

sorry kinda high,

mix it with the soil like you would with perlite.

2 Likes

That’s what I did. I dumped some and wrapped the root ball with the powder. It was enough for 2 plants

Did that too. Thanks guys!

1 Like

I swear by "Dynomyco " ! Best stuff I ever used!!

2 Likes

And now a question: you use it only in organics or it is also useful with bottled nutes? hum|nullxnull Thanks … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I use the Extreme Gardening Mycos and I grow in Fox Farm soil and use bottled nutes You should have seen the root ball at harvest. I usually stick my finger in the soil to check for dryness. The roots were so massive I could not get through the roots into the soil. Good stuff!

5 Likes